• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cooldown on UE for WARMODE

Would you like to see cooldown of UE spells be increased to 1 minute for WARMODE

• YES

Votes: 95 79.2%
  • NO

Votes: 25 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you guys please explain, in detail, how you want this to work? What spells should have a longer cooldown? How long do you want the cooldown to be? Equal to the cooldown on real tibia or longer/shorter? Should it only be when you are in warmode or always?

I think higher cooldown for UEs and AoE runes(avalanche, GFB, thunderstorm and stoneshower) when you are pz locked would be good, so theres no ava\ue spamming in battles, and more mwalls\sds in battle

Can you guys please explain, in detail, how you want this to work? What spells should have a longer cooldown? How long do you want the cooldown to be? Equal to the cooldown on real tibia or longer/shorter? Should it only be when you are in warmode or always?

Thanks for your reply this is how we want it. We talked between each other and its pretty much universal.

We ask for 2+mins cooldown on EVERY UE spell both druid and sorc....we ask for less damage on avalanche. However we take into consideration players who like to hunt with ue etc, so if you want you can just make it for warmode and we will do warmodes when we fight. Basically it has to be to a point where sds are more viable way of killing players than ue spamming

Read again my 1st post when i made the thread it might explain it a bit

Spells = All UE's (mas frigo/vis/flam/tera. I prefer same as rl tibia or higher when pzed and 20 when not pzed (with pzed I mean the pz you get when you atk a player, not pz you get when you get attacked by monster)

@Dino dont make for warmode only you will get ppl that just won't join guild and ue from the back etc. make it with the pz so it's atleast a 1 min cooldown

Spells = All UE's (mas frigo/vis/flam/tera. I prefer same as rl tibia or higher when pzed and 20 when not pzed (with pzed I mean the pz you get when you atk a player, not pz you get when you get attacked by monster)

@Dino dont make for warmode only you will get ppl that just won't join guild and ue from the back etc. make it with the pz so it's atleast a 1 min cooldown

yeah the pz idea is great actually, however we have to keep in mind random pk teams who like to ue combo and shit. 40 sec in my mind is not enough. Anything under 1 minute is too little.

you are not part of this war teams so u have no idea how annoying it is. And for who cares? Maybe 85% of the people who voted, and 100% of the war teams, not sneak teams

i am in a war team just cause i dont wanna wake up about 7:00 my time because i have work to fight you guys and ill call all my team by phone and tell them wake up for warmode with polaks sweedish? you serios right now or are you just that stupid honestly?

yes the pz idea is great goodjob to the one(s) who came up with it. just make it with the pz idea and 1min + cooldown before the weekend so we can have fun and normal battles in the weekend and enjoy this server again.

seriously just shut up bro

are you a god now or something its a public forum and this is a public poll so i can voice my idea just as you guys do. i think its you that needs to "seriosly just shut up bro"

just fuckin make it for this next server save omfg

Nice

QrxkfsE.gif

Ue like rl tibia (add system u can only have 1 ue type mas vis / mas flam , mas frigo / mas tera) lower ava and sd hits , or just remove a bit of all magic levels

I maybe got idea for the avalanche/thunderstorm/stoneshower/greatfireball spam in battles since ppl complain about that aswell. Just give everyone some % of ice/energy/tera/fire protection.
Like some ots got on outfit bonus but than just make it on every outfit so you can still hunt with the avalanche etc. but it will be used less in war cause it will hit less.
This also reduses the power of a ue combo so there will be less ue's aswell.

Ye and lets go tank 20 demons :D Good idea DECOY!!
they will kill you with physical damage. Im not asking for 80% protection. maybe 5-20% max. and if monsters are getting too easy to tank just make the monsters stronger? srsly dont come with your usual ignorant posts.

they will kill you with physical damage. Im not asking for 80% protection. maybe 5-20% max. and if monsters are getting too easy to tank just make the monsters stronger? srsly dont come with your usual ignorant posts.
Look, u wanted hardcorve pvp, u got it. No frags = spam ava/ue all the time.....

no just make the difference beetween wm and normal pk:D on warmode will be exhaust lower hits i dont know if its possible but its kinda solution for this problem

Look, u wanted hardcorve pvp, u got it. No frags = spam ava/ue all the time.....

do u not want the pvp to be fixed or what? Cuz the way you are talking it seems so. just stay on shadowcores u dont even play here yet u wanna post...gz brain

cooldown only for wm is pointless, just do an exhaust for ue fop atleast 1 min, maybe 2 min, but think about ava and wave bcz there will be cry threads about it for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back