• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cooldown on UE for WARMODE

Would you like to see cooldown of UE spells be increased to 1 minute for WARMODE

• YES

Votes: 95 79.2%
  • NO

Votes: 25 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... GOGOGOGO ORSHABAAL OT :3

This is orshabal right now you dumb GM. I love the fucking fact that the thread is concerning warmode, and you have random kids who don't warmode crying. Anyways we are retired till this is fixed cya not wasting more time here until then.

Please explain to me what the fucking problem is to increase cooldowns/lower damage of ue and ava FOR WARMODE. If teams want it as now(which we fucking don't look at the poll) then they can just fight without warmode. Give the players(the active war guilds) a fucking option to fight without ue and ava spam

Well, the only reasonable thing I can think of to solve this problem is to remove the 50% reduction of the cooldowns. Which means that ALL cooldowns will be maximized to the same time as Real Tibia have, which means that a normal Exevo Gran Mas Flam will have a cooldown of 40 seconds instead of 20 seconds.

Well, the only reasonable thing I can think of to solve this problem is to remove the 50% reduction of the cooldowns. Which means that ALL cooldowns will be maximized to the same time as Real Tibia have, which means that a normal Exevo Gran Mas Flam will have a cooldown of 40 seconds instead of 20 seconds.

Stay out of this please, this is for WARMODE TEAMS. Are you in a warmode team? I dont think so. This doesn't concern anyone except the teams that have been warring. This includes our team, Tangil, The 2 br teams, and Penguins. Every one of these teams wants this change. We are not asking the owners to fuck up anything for you rpgers who wanna spam ue. We want a system where we can play oldschool and not chaos fights with ue ava spam. You clearly have not warred on this server and I ask you to shut the fuck up and stop posting here because this doesn't concern you. What you are doing is like if I went and told you how to decorate your house. I have no business doing that, and you have no business talking about the warmode system which you DO NOT participate in.

Anyways there is no point to post anymore to you and retards like you who just talk without having any clue what we are saying. I think the 80% is enough for them to do something, and we will patiently wait for the update. Cya then

Stay out of this please, this is for WARMODE TEAMS. Are you in a warmode team? I dont think so. This doesn't concern anyone except the teams that have been warring. This includes our team, Tangil, The 2 br teams, and Penguins. Every one of these teams wants this change. We are not asking the owners to fuck up anything for you rpgers who wanna spam ue. We want a system where we can play oldschool and not chaos fights with ue ava spam. You clearly have not warred on this server and I ask you to shut the fuck up and stop posting here because this doesn't concern you. What you are doing is like if I went and told you how to decorate your house. I have no business doing that, and you have no business talking about the warmode system which you DO NOT participate in.

Anyways there is no point to post anymore to you and retards like you who just talk without having any clue what we are saying. I think the 80% is enough for them to do something, and we will patiently wait for the update. Cya then

Nice to ask one of the gamemasters to stay out of the discussion. Because I'm pretty sure that my vote will count as much as the other gamemasters vote if we decide to vote about this. Thanks for your hospitality to the gamemasters. Of course we listen to the community but we should still be able to discuss this without you getting all pranky that you are a "WAR LEGEND". Because the team I am in, is the team that will make this happen, so jump off your horse and behave like a normal person for god sakes.

Half of you kids complaining don't even war. And nobody will be tank, if you count clean combo on sd a 300+ mage will drop as easy as a 300 ek. Remember sd battles on Shadowcores? And if that fails, use exori max spells.

finally someone with a brain on this thread siramix i like your idea of 40 second sif anything i like the 20 seconds but this 2 minute thing i dont like the idea:D

finally someone with a brain on this thread siramix i like your idea of 40 second sif anything i like the 20 seconds but this 2 minute thing i dont like the idea:D
Obviously you haven't been in a warmode. Stfu. It's not what you or Siramix want, even though he is GM and you are a retard, it's what the majority wants. And my idea is best so fuck all. Lower dmg.

Obviously you haven't been in a warmode. Stfu. It's not what you or Siramix want, even though he is GM and you are a retard, it's what the majority wants. And my idea is best so fuck all. Lower dmg.
noone cares about your ideas your nothing but a forum troll you joined a trade team how easy was it honestly its not like they begged you to join they just needed people to sd you're not special kid and you wont gain any respect calling people retards time to grow up

Nice to ask one of the gamemasters to stay out of the discussion. Because I'm pretty sure that my vote will count as much as the other gamemasters vote if we decide to vote about this. Thanks for your hospitality to the gamemasters. Of course we listen to the community but we should still be able to discuss this without you getting all pranky that you are a "WAR LEGEND". Because the team I am in, is the team that will make this happen, so jump off your horse and behave like a normal person for god sakes.

Ah then nvm we are fucked, If you are the one of the people that will decide what will happen then we have no chance because judging by your posts you are very biased.

p.s I find is pretty funny how unprofessional you are compared to Hani. I guess it makes sense why he is the owner. Acting all arrogant because you will decide the outcome of this, yeah real cool bro.

noone cares about your ideas your nothing but a forum troll you joined a trade team how easy was it honestly its not like they begged you to join they just needed people to sd you're not special kid and you wont gain any respect calling people retards time to grow up
Lol, and my point still standing, you don't warmode. So you don't have decisions in this kkthxbye

Lol, and my point still standing, you don't warmode. So you don't have decisions in this kkthxbye

To be fair you don't have any power to decide either. It's up to the GM team and/or Hani.

wow siramix thanks for ruining pvp in this server while your not playing here or even if you play your not a member of any war team ue dmg should be lower or just make exh for 1 minute or it's no point to play this shit

About Reanimation Retards ue ,ava,sneake its part of game :) how u wana breake def ? without ue and ava ?if 350 ek staying in front? Karamy ? i logged in today 300 ppl online every1 runing shoting ue ava tera hurs and exping:) / yesterday on edron fight we make rule with killian And killian say ok no ue we fighting on rots and Sidmo Buham and 5 more get in our stack and make ue combo and kill 10 of us i ask them wtf? and they say u wanna fight with ue :) so its okey for us :)/ GM PLEASE MAKE EXHAUSTED UE AND LOW HITS FROM AVA OR LOW HITS UE AND AVA ;d PLEASE ANSWER ME .......

Ah then nvm we are fucked, If you are the one of the people that will decide what will happen then we have no chance because judging by your posts you are very biased.

p.s I find is pretty funny how unprofessional you are compared to Hani. I guess it makes sense why he is the owner. Acting all arrogant because you will decide the outcome of this, yeah real cool bro.
are you really this ignorant go to karamy we dont need you guys complaining here 24 7 once they do the exhaust or cooldown you'll realize how bad it is you cant even kill a ek in southgate than you're gonna log back into forums and ask for ue back you guys are really the bigest complainers there is why not help out the server a little more instead of always complaining?

once again you're speaking through your ass prevail i am still a player here it doesnt matter what you say i still play this server so im free to have a opinion.

About Reanimation Retards ue ,ava,sneake its part of game :) how u wana breake def ? without ue and ava ?if 350 ek staying in front? Karamy ? i logged in today 300 ppl online every1 runing shoting ue ava tera hurs and exping:) / yesterday on edron fight we make rule with killian And killian say ok no ue we fighting on rots and Sidmo Buham and 5 more get in our stack and make ue combo and kill 10 of us i ask them wtf? and they say u wanna fight with ue :) so its okey for us :)/ GM PLEASE MAKE EXHAUSTED UE AND LOW HITS FROM AVA OR LOW HITS UE AND AVA ;d PLEASE ANSWER ME .......

You are the biggest hypocrite I have met in tibia. "Yesterday we made a rule in edron and blabla we did UE". And what happened the day before we made the same agreement but when you couldnt kill killian you made UE combo and broke it. Everyone knows it is your team who makes the most ues because your team is filled with sorc players whose UE is the biggest problem.

Anyways this is more reason to do something about this. Can we get an answer from Hani or someone more professional cuz I doubt this Siramax has any say with that kind of attitude

once again you're speaking through your ass prevail i am still a player here it doesnt matter what you say i still play this server so im free to have a opinion.

So please enlighten me how warmode changes affect you. If you don't have an answer for that then it's just some pride shit with u and you dont want us to enjoy the server. Who is suggesting anything that will affect your gameplay? This is what is blowing my mind with your posts, you are fighting so hard against something that doesn't even concern you. That is my problem with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back