• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cooldowns or no cooldowns?

Like CD's or not?

• Yes I luv cooldowns on everything

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • I like cooldowns on the 'new' spells

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I don't want cooldowns at all

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

Eckepecke

NilssoN V
Reaction score
So, how do people feel about CD's on ots? I am kind of against it. Just because it slows down all kinds of leveling and pvping.

Although, I do realise that some of the newer spells are really OP with no CD at all. But I mean, having it on crap spells like exori hur and energy wave for example is just bad in my eyes.

So, what do you guys think? Am I the only one seeing a bunch of drawbacks in adding CD's to the 'old' spells?

Depends on what spells, ue should defenitly have cooldown, just as exori gran ico/exori gran but spells like exori hur and exevo gran vis lux shouldnt have cooldown (or atleast not as much as in rl) 4s instead of 6 or so, just my opinion

but u gotta realise if u put cooldown or exori gran ico and exori gran then mages got the advantage over them. they can still sd really good and dont need a ue

Hohoho, I'm back...
You can vote or not, mark worked on them and it will be imported. Im sure he won't reject the new spells to be imported because many time he spent making it.

Gajowy

but u gotta realise if u put cooldown or exori gran ico and exori gran then mages got the advantage over them. they can still sd really good and dont need a ue

not true, u can use utito tempo, exori gran get some mana use exori gran ico get some more mana use exori and repeat this and u could basicly still 'spam' spells

not true, u can use utito tempo, exori gran get some mana use exori gran ico get some more mana use exori and repeat this and u could basicly still 'spam' spells

you mean exori min, exori and exori gran right?

Belden go try a knight at drakens, enjoy no more solo hunting. ;D

Back