• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Copy a map from another map

imback1

Unknown member
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello
i just wants to ask if is it possible to copy a map from another map to put it on my main map
for example i wants to copy dragon lord area (REAL MAP) to my forogtten server
i tried but i failed, i just copy and past on same map not on another one

Create A Empty Map And Open It With Real Map And Copy Dragon Lord Area Then
Close Real Map Rme And Open Ur Other Map Then Put The Area From Empty Map To,
Ur Main Map

Save both maps in the same client version (map, properties), then open the second map with file, open.
Then copy the map with shift (or shift and ctrl for more floors) and paste it in the other map.
You can also select all lower floors when using shirt with edit, selection, lower floors.

Edit/Selection (Current/Lowers/Visible)
Now: Shift + Left Click and select that part of map you want. (Keyboard keys for Copy) (Ctrl+C) <Copy> (Ctrl+V) <Paste>

_________
1º Open your Map
2º Files/Import/Importmap
3º Select Map File (Browse)
3º Put X-offset - Y-offset

Wait, and done-.

i just understanded from mapper and i couldn't understand something form @Limos :D like how can i copy like 4 floors? lower or higher :)

If you want to copy all lower floors at the same time set selection to lower floors and select the part you want to copy while holding shift.
KejVEDkBd.png

If you only want to copy a few floors hold ctrl to go to more floors with your mouse and select the map parts with shift.

Back