• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Copy the whole Uniform to new new computer.

Ub Kenobi

Reaction score
Hey,

So I need to move my server to another computer. The old computer is a normal "gaming" computer running Windows 8 and I need to move my server to a computer with Windows server 2008. Can I just copy/paste the whole Uniform map with all mysql databases and settings to the new computer without getting any trouble with server saves or anything else?

Regards,
Ub Kenobi.

If you place the Uniform server at the same server path it should work ok. Atleast that is how XAMPP used to work back in the day, and i would guess it should be the same.

Couldn't you buy/might already have a usb
then just move the files to the usb
then just put the usb in the other computer
remove the files from the usb
then put the files in back into your directory on the other computer
not sure if this would work but , you can try

Last edited:
Couldn't you buy/might already have a usb
then just move the files to the usb
then just put the usb in the other computer
remove the files from the usb
then put the files in back into your directory on the other computer
not sure if this would work but , you can try

I've already answered that..

You can export the SQL database(s) by using Export function and then do it

Yeah but I want to keep all changes in sql configs. And if it will work fine, just copy the whole Uniform map.

If you place the Uniform server at the same server path it should work ok. Atleast that is how XAMPP used to work back in the day, and i would guess it should be the same.

Okey thx for all replys! I've already copy/paste it into the same place I had the Uniform before, directly under C:/. Everything works fine but I want to know for sure that nothing strange will happen in the future... Errors, longer serversaves or something like that.

Does anyone got experience from uniform? I surely don't want any prob later...

Yeah but I want to keep all changes in sql configs. And if it will work fine, just copy the whole Uniform map.

Okey thx for all replys! I've already copy/paste it into the same place I had the Uniform before, directly under C:/. Everything works fine but I want to know for sure that nothing strange will happen in the future... Errors, longer serversaves or something like that.

Does anyone got experience from uniform? I surely don't want any prob later...

Since it is windows you will have no problems :p

Back