• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CoreBot - quite advanced Tibia bot for newest Tibia version!

MeNi

*^#%$%
Reaction score
Hey! I would like to present You quite advanced Tibia cheating tool known as CoreBot. CoreBot is being updated when Tibia does, so there is always working version for the newest Tibia avialable to download.

What CoreBot is?
  • Stealth bot - Every action is done by 100% simulating Mouse&Keyboard - CoreBot acts like a human, so it is much harder to get detected and banned by CipSoft!
  • Advanced alarms - be notified, when something bad happens! Logout, when They are coming for You!
  • Fishing bot - there is nothing better than fishing in the morning!
  • Advanced Cavebot - walk in caves, fight monsters, go to bank&shop when needed and get back to hunting!
  • Targeting - Fight nasty monsters, keep distance, use spells, avoid waves! And more!
  • Looting - Collect gold, collect precious items, get rich!
  • Lua scripts - Expand Your bot functionality beyond imagination!
  • Healer - don't let Them kill You!
  • Spell Caster - Let the magiclevel rise!
  • Rune maker - turn grey stones into colorful ones!
  • Sio friend - and save his life!
  • Slime trainer - Kick some green, slime asses and raise Your skills!
  • And more!
Where You can download always updated CoreBot?
Right there: http://corebot.net

Scan on virustotal.com of version CoreBot-0-4-4.rar: (0/47)
https://www.virustotal.com/pl/file/...0462b59249c27f56a0485c7c57a472071b2/analysis/

Need help with setting it up? Check forum!
http://corebot.net/forum

qeAqWrH.png

xBqUXDG.png

j0pCjDB.png

A9g2QpF.png

Last edited:
Nice something new :) Does it cost?

I don't see a price anywhere so be carefull, because such interface for a fake program can be made in VB easily. Other then that wait for others to try and test it as its free can contain anything or just be a non-working and waste of time..

Other then that OP good luck with downloads and I would like to ask you where do you earn on this one? Or is it purely a thing to give out to community?

@vTune
It is still some kind of beta release, so i release it without charging any fee right now, hoping for users helping me with making it bug-free as much as possible. CoreBot is beta, but is now capable of doing 100% AFK scripts with depositing, refilling suplies, keeping distance from monsters, and much more thanks to scripting engine.

@macronus
CoreBot is still beta - And I am making a win-win deal with community right now - I am releasing CoreBot without charging a fee for it, and community help me find bugs, sugests me new features and make scripts on the forum for others. When CoreBot will be released as 1.0.0, i will charge a fee for month long licence, giving gratis licence time for some time on the start for those, who helped me much, with bug-hunting or making scripts for community. Tahts the deal, i think it is fair.

@MeNi
Meh I dont think this will be poplair then :)

A one time purchase would be much better imo! :)

Anyone has some screens etc for this working? =)

Sorry i see there are screens i guess but i can not see them :S

Last edited:
Nice, but you spelled some words wrong such as "reffiller" and "disconected". Looks goood, but wont try it.

Well i am testing this bot and i have to say this is very good. And the creators of the bot pay attention to everyone's needs and try to help as much as they can.

Yep, You can use CoreBot version 0.4.1 on OTS 10.10, but this version had some bugs that are fixed for long time in newest versions, but still is quite useable i think.

Back