• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CorpK Pixel-Art

Corp K

http://avatars.alphacoders.com/images/768/7685.jpg
Reaction score
Hi, I come to show my work
Hunter Desert

2mcf3sw.png

Elit
28lgklk.png

Hollow
vd0cno.png

sprites are not Donation

Last edited:
Woah really cool, awesome, I just love it when a spriter joins the community :D
Makes me so happy
Keep it up

Thanks I try to do the best!

Elit is just amazing, I especially love the coloring (that blue is my favorite haha). I suggest you make his eyes a bit brighter, and maybe yellow or cyan instead of red. They are hardly noticeable right now.

I can't help but feel Hunter Desert and Hollow are a bit out of perspective, so if you are planning to use them ingame, make sure to fix that a bit (increase their angle a bit more, it should be 45°). Their heads are okay, but they kind of feel like they're sucked too much into the body, heads should look like they are a bit in front of the body (that's how this perspective works).

Other than that, coloring on Hunter Desert is great, i dig the concept.

Hollow is the worst out of these 3 because this wand it carries makes it look even more out of perspective, the wand should be leaning much to the forward, and here it's like it's leaning back - and the hoodie of Hollow lacks shading. Other than that, i feel everything else is okay.

I hope you can use my comment to fix some things, but great to see more spriters on OTLand :D

These are extremely awesome bro! They just have that unique style to them like none other!! :D

Gracias tomare todo en cuenta
:D

I'm still very newbie

Thanks for your comments
:) ;)

Back