• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Correct Paladin stuff

Killallah

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello guys, thought that we could have a 100% paladin thread cuz of ppl have just spammed random stuff overall.

So first. (low to high)

Royal spears got a bigger hit chance then Enchanted spear (They shall have same) And Ench have a lower break chance then Royal does.

Exori con. Pretty balanced 70-105 dmg for a 51 pally with 99 dist. Dragons/DLs
Exori san balanced for sure. m lvl 16 lvl 56 dmg from 51-70~ on Dragons/DLs

Standing beside a "creep" makes you hit more often. <- That should be fixed..

More will come when i got higher lvls. Or a high lvl can show it

Hello guys, thought that we could have a 100% paladin thread cuz of ppl have just spammed random stuff overall.

So first. (low to high)

Royal spears got a bigger hit chance then Enchanted spear (They shall have same) And Ench have a lower break chance then Royal does.

Exori con. Pretty balanced 70-105 dmg for a 51 pally with 99 dist. Dragons/DLs
Exori san balanced for sure. m lvl 16 lvl 56 dmg from 51-70~ on Dragons/DLs

Standing beside a "creep" makes you hit more often. <- That should be fixed..

More will come when i got higher lvls. Or a high lvl can show it

on high lvls exori con and exori gran con are almost same. just some more dmg on exori gran con then exori con...
rest is pretty nice
just i hit with bolts and 120 dist~ with thorn about 95-160 with exori con and 150 to 240 with gran con. it feels a bit low but maybe it that way on rl since i didnt play rp there :p

i think he plays minecraft, creep is creeper :D or u name it jimmy !!!

In games like Dota/hon/lol its called creep. Its something you farm(gold) and get exp from. But you only play tibia so i understand that u dont know about that word

And btw Creep is a slang for Creature. if u didnt know that

- - - Updated - - -

on high lvls exori con and exori gran con are almost same. just some more dmg on exori gran con then exori con...
rest is pretty nice
just i hit with bolts and 120 dist~ with thorn about 95-160 with exori con and 150 to 240 with gran con. it feels a bit low but maybe it that way on rl since i didnt play rp there :p

Ok so you are using Thorn and inf/pri bolts? and make dmg around 95-160 exori con. 150- 240 gran con. And how much in pvp?
And what are these dmgs based on (monsters)?
and how often do you miss?

Ok so you are using Thorn and inf/pri bolts? and make dmg around 95-160 exori con. 150- 240 gran con. And how much in pvp?
And what are these dmgs based on (monsters)?
and how often do you miss?

pri right now~
almost like 1/10 and maybe 2/10 never thought about that....
well agenst all kind off drakens and some hive creeps... hardest hits were on Draken in that hole... elite was like that based since there are neutral agenst psy~ attacks

pvp... idk didnt use it for pk really :p but i guess just 50% of that :p

Back