• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Corrupt Since?

Maxxie

Reaction score
Just wanna know how long ur server has been corrupted. just talking about What happend tonight in thais depo. Steal was showing his eq of on the depo desk and some kids decided to trow shit on it,steal gets all nervous and when he does not manage to get his eq back, he starts talking about that he is gonna call his cousin who is a gm (gm hani) 5 minutes later Gm Hani loggs on and kicks every person who's standing near steal.

I just want to know would you have done the same thing for me or is it just because steal is related to you in real life? And realy shouldnt you be spending more time banning the ppl who is blocking of fenrock boat just to bot all day and night like razino. Or do you managers want alot of lvl 400's running around destroying the server?

Spend more time chasing botters and cheaters instead of using ur position just to help your real life friends. It Would atleast make me happy thx.

lol ... Zill he is a 130 ek i think and he show me the decapitor , so i show him my holy crusader and put me trash with other ppl and some body kick me and he take the holy crusader? that so bull shiet -.-

is so corrupt

Lol Guys. That's what a GM should do. Throwing items on Ppls depot desk is illegal. Check out youtube and you'll see a big action on Harmonia I think where 7 GM kick and BAN ppl out the depot!

Steal (?) is not in any way related to me in real life. I don't even know who this is. So yes, I would have done the same thing for you.

I don' think that you had no rights to do that. Talaturen should really read this and punish you for that. Throwing items on chests is known thing in Tibia, so everyone who is storing/showing off his items on depo chest should be aware of it, if he is not, it's his fault.

And realy shouldnt you be spending more time banning the ppl who is blocking of fenrock boat just to bot all day and night like razino. Or do you managers want alot of lvl 400's running around destroying the server?

Exactly...

Maxxie, have you even been GM on a OTServer?

I bet you don't even know that there is a command called /a

Maxxie, have you even been GM on a OTServer?

I bet you don't even know that there is a command called /a

well, thats really makes much sense you just said? lol. He can still has his opinion without have been gm on a ot.

maybe thi's is true he help he's relatives but?with he's rl he have the profe that he's eq missing probably he can ask him/meat him and talk about it you guy's don't know hani in rl and that's make the problem more difficul to solve^^

Back