• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team CorruptionOT

Hari Kari

Reaction score
Hello OTLand!

I am pretty unknown here, but I thought I would give it a try anyway. I'm searching for a team to help me develop my project. The project is a highexp, teleport based server. But it's not like any teleport based server. You can walk to all hunting grounds, giving the option to have a lot of hidden quests around the map. There'll be a massive amount of missions for you to complete to get equipment and other things. There'll also be many hidden bosses which drop rare items.

This is essentially a brand new project, so the progress is at it's minimum. More information about the server will be added later, as the project progresses.

Jobs:
We are currently searching for the following.
  • Scripters
  • Mappers

Requirements:
There are some certain requirements for each job position though. Here are what we are searching for in each job.

Mappers:
Mappers should be able to detail maps fairly. They should also be able to work with all types of maps (jungle, snow, lava, etc). They should be creative as well.

Scripters:
They should be able to script multiple things, such as actions, spells, movements, etc. They should also be able to script difficult things such as special events and multi script systems.

The Applicants:
So if you are interested in working on the project, please fill out the form below and send it via post or private message.
Code:
Internet Name:
MSN:
Job:
Examples Of Work:
Extra Details: (what you feel might be necessary to know)

If you would like to follow the progress of our map, then take a look at this thread, http://otland.net/f57/project-corruptionot-126749/.

Sincerely,
Hari Kari.

Applying for Mapper:

Internet Name: Aerrox, Illusion, Nemesis, Shingo.
MSN: [email protected]
Language: Dutch(main), English, German, French.
Onlinetime: Atleast 5H a day.(more in weekends)
Experience: Have bin a mapper for alot of servers, bin more then 10 times tutor, gm, god, etc.
Why I want to join your team: Ur mapping is nice, and seems like a nice project.
Some work of mine: http://otland.net/f57/aerrox-mapping-124445/index3.html

Greetz.

Applying for Mapper:

Internet Name: Aerrox, Illusion, Nemesis, Shingo.
MSN: [email protected]
Language: Dutch(main), English, German, French.
Onlinetime: Atleast 5H a day.(more in weekends)
Experience: Have bin a mapper for alot of servers, bin more then 10 times tutor, gm, god, etc.
Why I want to join your team: Ur mapping is nice, and seems like a nice project.
Some work of mine: http://otland.net/f57/aerrox-mapping-124445/index3.html

Greetz.
I really liked your mapping. I added you on msn so we can talk.

Back