• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Coshh

Coshh_dead.cam

plus + wayal re attack rox :( + luta's dead

you're just another one off those stupid 500 ek's that keep atking us, make a mage and actually fight us.
it proves no1 can beat us and no1 dares to try

i think zozis=vazez if im right
or some other retard from zuckov's team

^ cocozisse=someone=saintly=windcaller=tayrudo=zosis=vazez

PS - I'm fixing a char and I'll fight you guys, too bad I don't have any1 in my back :(

we did, your team had no chance.
you lost 50 lvls in 24 hours

and I could get those lvls back in less than a hour

my team had no chance? lmao, you had lvl and you were active that's what you need for "winning" a war, in the fights we had the same avg lvl guess who got owned :huh:

90% of the times I died it was me trapping myself, bcuz you guys are mr.autofollow, too bad after we are both full trap 5 sec later your team logging in ;\

out of the like 2 weeks of fighting every day your team won 1 battle.
my team are 6 rls, no wonder we can actually set-up masslogs?

LOL zuckov,seriously,all ur excuses are lame,yes we use follow atk,cuz evry1 here uses dash,and its too hard to keep up with them without follow atk.
and btw,if ur so noob to get urself trapped,that is ur problem lol.

if u could get those lvls back within an hour,why didnt u?LOL

and dont blame it on that we were higher lvl,back than i was the highest lvl of the team,around 800,and u was 730(oh and varneo was just like me around lvl 800),so if u are saying that is the reason u lost,ur even more noob than u are already

and i can remember a battle in hell gate,when it was me,agus and lowe(lowe being lvl 670 or something not 1k+) vs 5 mages(who kept coming back) and we got like 8 frags there,and only 1 of us died

oh read this if u wanne freshen up ur mind
http://otland.net/f332/open-battle-status-vs-blindness-sparta-62437/
that olso show's that u are using the same excuse all the time,we are bether than u,accept it

LOL zuckov,seriously,all ur excuses are lame,yes we use follow atk,cuz evry1 here uses dash,and its too hard to keep up with them without follow atk.
and btw,if ur so noob to get urself trapped,that is ur problem lol.

if u could get those lvls back within an hour,why didnt u?LOL

and dont blame it on that we were higher lvl,back than i was the highest lvl of the team,around 800,and u was 730(oh and varneo was just like me around lvl 800),so if u are saying that is the reason u lost,ur even more noob than u are already

and i can remember a battle in hell gate,when it was me,agus and lowe(lowe being lvl 670 or something not 1k+) vs 5 mages(who kept coming back) and we got like 8 frags there,and only 1 of us died

oh read this if u wanne freshen up ur mind
http://otland.net/f332/open-battle-status-vs-blindness-sparta-62437/
that olso show's that u are using the same excuse all the time,we are bether than u,accept it

lazy to read it all, but the 1st paragraphe lol, "everyone uses dash" like you don't use it o.o! the rest, gz u are the best

Back