• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cosmetic effect scroll request

henkas

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello
so i need scroll that gives you effect on you permanently, but there is a problem that i have already installed function which gives you effect on you when you achieve specific level so lets imagine this type of situation you use that cosmetic effect scroll you get effect on you, but once you reach that level server will add again effect on you so basically you will lose that permanent effect you used before.

TFS 1.2

Solution
I guess the effect part when you gain a level works out. A tip I can give you is that when you assign the permanent effect from the scroll, it gives you an storage.
Then edit your 'reach level, add effect' function to check if it has that storage. If it does, do not assign any effect and that's it.
I guess the effect part when you gain a level works out. A tip I can give you is that when you assign the permanent effect from the scroll, it gives you an storage.
Then edit your 'reach level, add effect' function to check if it has that storage. If it does, do not assign any effect and that's it.

Solution
Back