• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Could i receive cash and pay some services with paypal without card?

Joe Rod

Discord: joerod1
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
joerod1
Hi, i would like to know that, i was receiving amazon gift cards for my services but someone said me that i can receive cash with PayPal without card and also i can pay some services (like amazon and other webs)

Is that true?
What kind of PayPal user could do that?

I would appreciate any help

Thanks in advance

Yeah you can use paypal to pay without a credit card, but it really depends on the seller/service.
Or you can get a check for the amount of your paypal balance, but they charge you extra, like 10 usd or something like that.

Amazon does not accept PayPal payments unfortunately.
D:

Yeah you can use paypal to pay without a credit card, but it really depends on the seller/service.
Or you can get a check for the amount of your paypal balance, but they charge you extra, like 10 usd or something like that.
nice :D
So the only limitation is withdraw the money? Can i use the money on every service who accept paypal? Can i transfer money to other user? The account must be premier or whatever?
Thanks in advance ;)

So the only limitation is withdraw the money? Can i use the money on every service who accept paypal? Can i transfer money to other user? The account must be premier or whatever?
Thanks in advance ;)

Back