• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Could you change SS time?

vraft

Reaction score
Talaturen could you change Server Save time to maybe 2 forward?
There is no way European people will get Scorion Sceptre.

This Time, br people are blocking it and killing it every single day.
But like me its 7;20 here so my team wont be online.

Do something with it.

Since neither of you have played here for very long you are probably unaware that the GM's have commented about this subject before, and were/are considering changing the server save time. Also I'm sure those idiot br's and mexicans are part of the reason it was/is being considered. It is not only the Scorpion Sceptre that the same group of people take every day.

Maybe 20:00 CET?
__
Singed.

But i dont know why scorpion sceptre price is 35kk+
if this boss droping it always and spawning everyday lol
0sense

20:00 CET? You know that around this time is the time where most of the warmodes are active? You want to make a server save in the middle of a battle? USe your god damn brain please!

20:00 CET? You know that around this time is the time where most of the warmodes are active? You want to make a server save in the middle of a battle? USe your god damn brain please!

haha warmodes hahaha
15Min warmods and one guild no have cash for pvp bless and next ob tomorrow.

The server save is placed on a time to match the time when the least players are logged in, since that is the most beneficial and most logical time. If we were to move it, it would be to adjust it so that the time matches the time of when that low point occurs. As you might understand, we can't adjust our server save to fit players in a special time-zone, as it will always be unfair for someone.

The server save is placed on a time to match the time when the least players are logged in, since that is the most beneficial and most logical time. If we were to move it, it would be to adjust it so that the time matches the time of when that low point occurs. As you might understand, we can't adjust our server save to fit players in a special time-zone, as it will always be unfair for someone.

It's unfair for people at different time-zones, but its fair to bot when other people can't ???

I droped 50+ sceptre before Dybalo write tutorial about horestis tomb = ], 4 broken, rest sold (10-20kkea).

Back