• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Count to 10!

Isn't there "Edit" option?
Wear glasses, blindass.
;)
BTW I won't go offtopic like you do.

@ONT: 1...
1-It's not blindass
2-If you meant Ass Then You are really stupid
3-You did offtopic in that comment
4-I edited it and said "Remove the post"
5-I think you need to stop flamming
6-I know you will reply to this post no matter what....Troll can't control it :)
Sorry i will not post here any other Offtopic :)
#ontopic

You are stupid enough.
You have edited "Delete this post" and it's true. But,
- 1. Why didn't you writed that post under "delete this post" on that post you said "delete this post"?
- 2. I do offtopic, but that isn't any rule violation, and i did ontopic because i have said "@ONT: 1..."
- 3. I simply don't understand you, if you know every rule, than why do you doublepost and offtopic shits?"

@ONT: restart

There is no need to insult me
I have a lagg that makes otland isn't stable on internet while everything else is stable
As i told you,you will reply
Poor troll looking for a feed?
If you really reply again i wouldn't reply back because i know you are gonna troll
Oh btw remove Allahu Akbar from under ur avatar
You get drunk with 22 person?
Last but not least....I saw like 50 posts of you doubling :)
Sorry once again for going offtopic..Just had to stop this poor troll :/
#Topic

Well if you double-post, I can't?

PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:OOO:OO, i didnt recognized you, whatsup?

allahu akbar, why should i remove it?
It's my nacionality, and I won't change to "Jesus Christ" or what

Dude everyone thinks your English sucks
And with English i mean Spelling+Grammar
And atleast im not the person who says something like nacionality
And Get a life??I swear to god the time you retired is gonna be a banishment from otland :D
#OnTopic

Guys, if you want to still fight and rage on each other, please do it by private.
it's not an order, I am saying please because its kinda stupid to fight in a forum game, thanks.

Guys, if you want to still fight and rage on each other, please do it by private.
it's not an order, I am saying please because its kinda stupid to fight in a forum game, thanks.

pretending being moderator, asslicking moderators. You really want to be a moderator

restart

pretending being moderator, asslicking moderators. You really want to be a moderator

restart

pretending being moderator? asslicking moderators?!?!? I want to be a moderator!? made my day, thanks. if you want to keep raging PM me or go to my profile.

Back