• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Countdown adversitement

Yaze

Reaction score
hello,

I really dont know if i should buy this countdown at otservlist, im not sure if it will be wasted 90 euro for 1 day,

if its worht it i would buy it but im not sure everyone is saying something different,

of course u have to pay for a server, but im not sure if its worth it .. ?

I've heard of people that get hundreds of players from these counters. If your server is stable and has something that makes it different then get it if you can spare the money. Be prepared though: have a good dedicated server that can easily hold the players and be prepared to fix issues quickly if they arise although it would be best if you launched your server without any big issues.

But probably , i need to think i could get DDoS attacks, or what u think?

i just saw the countdowns for real maps my ots aint a rl map still worth it?

But probably , i need to think i could get DDoS attacks, or what u think?

i just saw the countdowns for real maps my ots aint a rl map still worth it?

If you know that you server is good and players will like it, there is no reason to not invest in it.

Test it for bugs, open a beta, advertise here, show us its features, show us what makes it special. Make people want it like Necronia or Ascalon and it will go well.

If you know that you server is good and players will like it, there is no reason to not invest in it.

actually true, but still a owner sees the ots in a different way then players does.
I would wish i could see exactly the wishes of players, but players dont know what they want till they see it.
and when they see it they wont like it anymore.. its hard now days to start with a custom or evolution map, since i know open tibia servers,
real maps was the ots with most players.. very sad people dont give other ots chances

Back