• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Countdown on Otservlist

God Mythera

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello @xinn im interested in purchasing a one day countdown on otservlist but i wont be doing it untill April 2nd - April 3rd. I have sent you a email but i believe you did not reply (i am not 100% sure because i got so many emails and i dont check much) but i search through my emails for otservlist and i only have my sent message. Would it be possible for you to possible contact me on here? Or should i just wait untill around March 29th~ i wanna be ready because i don wanna wait that whole time for someone else to buy a countdown for like (3-7 days) because then i would have to wait ;d my official start date is between April 3rd - April 4th so im hoping to get a countdown for April 2nd. I also understand its 90~ euros and i am ok with paying that. So if it is possible could you maybe pm me on otland or reply to me through yahoo? Would be great, hope to hear from you!

Also everything you need to know about my ot is here, but i can also send it to you in pm.

https://otland.net/threads/usa-myth...-free-points-open-beta-ends-april-1st.240779/

edit: i have also seen that his last login was March 3rd but i will leave this thread here for now.

Just a quick headsup: Private messages were introduced quite a while back at Otland :) Use them!
I know this and i just realized his last login was in March 3rd xD would you possible know his email to contact him about the countdown?

So i have sent 2 emails and no reply, how long does it normally take him to awnser? Because i wanna purchase a countdown ;d

maybe u need a free countdown for pay after ur server receive some donations...
You think i care about donations? Donation system is an option for lazy people, all items in game are 100% obtainable. I already sent 2 emails and im willing to pay him the 90 euros for the countdown but he doesnt seem to wanna do that, so maybe i will try one of the other sites for a countdown.

edit: I just wanna get the countdown to get a good player base. If players wanna donate then they are free to.

P.S i might of been confused on what you posted, if you think i might be confused edit your post and get back to me.

dont buy a countdown in another otservlist since almost every single player of otservs they only visit otservlist.org you can buy some points in others sites for promote but not a countdown it will be a fail 100%

dont buy a countdown in another otservlist since almost every single player of otservs they only visit otservlist.org you can buy some points in others sites for promote but not a countdown it will be a fail 100%
I saw a guy buy a countdown for his first ot and got a record of 277 players ;d i will buy a countdown off otservlist if he reply's to me, if not i will buy it from http://otslist.eu/

I saw a guy buy a countdown for his first ot and got a record of 277 players ;d i will buy a countdown off otservlist if he reply's to me, if not i will buy it from http://otslist.eu/
It can take around 2 days until you receive a reply.
Maybe he got some Personal Problems atm or Website is not working well with redirection..

It can take around 2 days until you receive a reply.
Maybe he got some Personal Problems atm or Website is not working well with redirection..
I have been waiting a few days now for an email, since then 2-3 people have countdowns on his site ;d why cant he reply to me but replys to others...?

I have been waiting a few days now for an email, since then 2-3 people have countdowns on his site ;d why cant he reply to me but replys to others...?
You wont get a countdown spot that last minute... For archlight we were 6 week waitlist.

So i have sent a email on the otservlist site, i tried to make it a bit more professional.

Hello xinn im interested in purchasing a one day countdown on otservlist but i wont be doing it untill April 2nd - April 3rd, is it possible to do this date? I'd really like to find out before the 3rd of April if you could let me know my Open-Beta for my server ends on April 1st and id love to get the countdown between April 2nd - April 4th. If you could get back to me it would be amazing!

Also everything you want to know about my ot is here:

https://otland.net/threads/usa-myth...-free-points-open-beta-ends-april-1st.240779/

Will wait for your reply!

Sincerely,
God Mythera.
[/code]

Back