• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

I just started play cs:go because my friends asked i'm silver 1 scrub but i have only played 58h. I had 1 chroma case and decided to open it and it was my best choice, my friends says to me "you don't even know how lucky you are :)"
pic:
490ksyi.jpg
also its FN
wow! Why is every silver so fking lucky with cases?? -.-

Gratz anyways!

I just started play cs:go because my friends asked i'm silver 1 scrub but i have only played 58h. I had 1 chroma case and decided to open it and it was my best choice, my friends says to me "you don't even know how lucky you are :)"
pic:
490ksyi.jpg
also its FN
I have a hard time believing this...

pic:
490ksyi.jpg
also its FN
Wanna trade that knife for a butterfly knife? :p

And now im eagle! :)

Would have gone alot faster if I played more MM. I play like 2 games per week. More in to ESEA/FACEIT atm.
Add me on steam, Toloray

I'm just Silver Elite Master, but I do play alot better.. There's just to much smurfs etc.. xD

Add me on steam, Toloray

I'm just Silver Elite Master, but I do play alot better.. There's just to much smurfs etc.. xD

If you played alot better you'd be a higher rank.
Don't try to use any other excuse.

Add me on steam, Toloray

I cant even que with you dude, I think you need to be atleast MGE. Thats how the new ranking system works.

pic:
490ksyi.jpg
also its FN

fk off... lol

I cant even que with you dude, I think you need to be atleast MGE. Thats how the new ranking system works.
No, that's not how it works. I'm personally a GE, and can queue with any ranked player. Now, if Naxtie is a very low rank, you can't start a match with him unless you have five players on the lobby (Including you & him).
Any Australian players here?
No, but I live in Asia, I think we can queue. What's your rank?

Anyone got any tips for a MG2/MGE to get to DMG?

Been stuck in the MG ranks for a little while now.
I haven't been landing my shots or been a little messy with the calls etc.

If anyone has any tips please, I'm all ears.

You just literally need to carry... Lol

Jump on reddit and find some players to play with.. I always play better with people in a lobby then random people... Random people will most likely always be toxic.

Jump on reddit and find some players to play with.. I always play better with people in a lobby then random people... Random people will most likely always be toxic.
I am on the /r/RecruitCS sub-reddit daily.

I am on the /r/RecruitCS sub-reddit daily.

I would help you but i'm in australia :'( personally... I just play faceit or ESEA games now... MM servers give me cancer.

Back