• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Siramix

CEO
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
bGKHebY.jpg

Hello there OTLand,

in this thread we're going to talk about Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. The ancient FPS game's younger brother, the new era of Counter-Strike.
Do you guys play? Do you want to gather some teams from OTLand? Who will win the next game, NIP or Fnatic? Bring up whatever is on your mind, only rule is that it's about Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

:)

I'm also playing CS:GO got DMG (sherif) but I've started to play faceit last night, 3 games played 2 won 1 lost. Faceit is so much better than mm. Reasons:

1. 128 tic instead of 64
2. People are communicative not like on mm
3. Knife round.

I'm also playing CS:GO got DMG (sherif) but I've started to play faceit last night, 3 games played 2 won 1 lost. Faceit is so much better than mm. Reasons:

1. 128 tic instead of 64
2. People are communicative not like on mm
3. Knife round.
How long is the que in EU for faceit? If you play mixed

Depends on the time mate, but usually you'll find a game in less than 2 minutes.

waw xD, average is like DMG, poor you XDD
It's so weird.. I played 2.300 Hours Css and got pretty good with my pcw team and esl matches until i went for scoutknives and WCS mods,
Started csgo, after 1 month of playing im still silver elite and when i went to css I couldnt aim for SHITTT, controlling the recoil works so diffrent

It's so weird.. I played 2.300 Hours Css and got pretty good with my pcw team and esl matches until i went for scoutknives and WCS mods,
Started csgo, after 1 month of playing im still silver elite and when i went to css I couldnt aim for SHITTT, controlling the recoil works so diffrent
They are 2 different games, can't expect to be good at CSGO for playing CSS lol (css is way easier then both 1.6 and GO). Also it takes time after playing around 500~ hrs you will know the basics on how to play. :)

Atleast you still hold the advantage in game knowledge and how to react in certain situations so shoulc be no problem getting gold^^ my best was SEM though :(

If you played alot of 1.6 I think aslong as you get hold of the recoil, you will get the gameplay/positioning fairly easy as its the same maps.

I got DME after 100 hours played after a couple of years break. so its not impossible to gain ranks fast :)

I played a lot of CS 1.6, like I probably have around 700+ hours on 1.6.
I have around 360-370~ hours on CS:GO, but I still can't get higher than Silver.

I am currently Silver 4, ranking up. (Thank god.) I always get team-mates that either troll, tk or not communicate. That is so irritating, especially if they talk in their own language. I always get 2-3 Russians every game. Sometimes they actually talk English and communicate. (15% of the time.)

I also try to like, support them with what they do, because I figure out what they want to do after some rounds.

If anyone has some tips for game sense, basic tips and so forth, please. I am all ears.
(Not so much aiming, I feel I got good spray/aim.)

My sens is 1-1.24~, and that is great for me atm.

I played a lot of CS 1.6, like I probably have around 700+ hours on 1.6.
I have around 360-370~ hours on CS:GO, but I still can't get higher than Silver.

I am currently Silver 4, ranking up. (Thank god.) I always get team-mates that either troll, tk or not communicate. That is so irritating, especially if they talk in their own language. I always get 2-3 Russians every game. Sometimes they actually talk English and communicate. (15% of the time.)

I also try to like, support them with what they do, because I figure out what they want to do after some rounds.

If anyone has some tips for game sense, basic tips and so forth, please. I am all ears.
(Not so much aiming, I feel I got good spray/aim.)

My sens is 1-1.24~, and that is great for me atm.
700 is not that much tbh. :)

A good basic tip is crosshair placement :) Other then that just try to play with people you know and it should be easier to rank up. Communication is pretty important.

I am currently Silver 4, ranking up. (Thank god.) I always get team-mates that either troll, tk or not communicate.

Wrong mindset. Git gud and don't blame. You can always do something better yourself even if your teammates are fucking retarded.

Wrong mindset. Git gud and don't blame. You can always do something better yourself even if your teammates are fucking retarded.
I'm sorry Greyshade. That is a fact. You're not in my games. It's literally a ton of trollers. I'm in silver.

Back