• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team CounterStrike: Reborn [READ THIS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penis Pumpe and Colandus have this on their server. ;)
I mean without any bugs and cool weapons, IT PWNS ASS!
However, You should make another server and implent this as an event or something else I guess it will lack players, imo.

Penis Pumpe and Colandus have this on their server. ;)
I mean without any bugs and cool weapons, IT PWNS ASS!
However, You should make another server and implent this as an event or something else I guess it will lack players, imo.
Yeah, I got some ideas from there. I usualy play their servers. ;)

Counter Strike is a fps not a square based 2d game :/
Good luck but this won't be as awesome as you think.

Could be cool. If it is or not, we'll never know.

There was an idea based like this.. A "Mafia" type. I don't know what happened with that project, though.

You seem very VERY organized and set on what your doing. I can see you going far.

I hope u won't leave this work, though I give 95% that you won't finish it :D

Project dead? o_O
Else.. I got super uber idea to make it more fun...
You should add achievements.. Like 30+ kills start with 25+ hp..
70+ kills get a VIP Outfit..
150+ Kills.. Start with 500 extra cash....
200+ Kills.. Start with a defuser..

Etc.etc.

It's not dead. I am still waiting for a team. And i am also collecting some sprites.

Wow people are assholes...its his goddamn project, if you don't have anything fucking positive to say then stfu and gtfo. Cirtaboy, goodluck. And its good to think outside of the box, I to am tired of Tibia, but I love 2d games and the TFS engine is one of the best opensource ones out there, so its where to start. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back