• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CPA Lead & Donations Integration

You research regarding human behavior? LOLZ, ofc I can help you complete, doesn't mean I'm going to.

18, wanna cookie?

Buy a new English...classic lolzzz

This is actually a really good idea. It's not all about the money either, if you want more happy players then it's a good idea, if you want a little bit more cash to pay hosting or whatever then it's a good idea. If it's ethical and makes you more money for a beneficial purpose for your server, it's a briliant idea. C'mon with the bickering and fighting over age, server status's etc. Give some props to the OP and start investigating how to impliment this if you want to help or earn some more moolah or you could continue the pointless fighting ofcourse...

It's posible to see CPAlead on gpt sites, but PTC??? Do you know what's that? What the hell do you need cpalead for ptc sites rofl? And about downloads... CPAlead have option when you press download button on your website, you will have first to do survey, after that you will be able to download. CPAlead don't care what kind of site do you have, you're just not allowed to use it for adult sites..

And there are surveys in CPAlead that pay more than 1$, and you still think they are scammers? Wanna see proof, they pay more than 1k dollars??

i see iBlue explain you all, so this is useles :p

Were is your proof that you made 1,000 dollars from cpa lead? And give me a link to your site. Your a horrible liar and there is no way you can prove it. You can make that much money from cpa lead but I don't believe you did because you are just repeating what iBlue said except you added stupidity to it.

Kiwi you think that exploiting your players is a good idea?

Shiimi man why do u insist that this will force admin's to exploit players? I told you in PM it's all about the owners, and I know for sure Dan is a great admin and doesn't/didn't/wouldn't exploit players.

Please give me a well thought out statement menzo about how this is in any way negative for us as players/owners.

Also, Strasxni said that there are surveys that offer more than what you thought was the average [80 cent], and I can show you proof lol, it's not me that made the thousand, but in the chatbox the cpalead bot posts amounts. So just check there.

With Firefox:

Download web-developer 1.1.8 (For FireFox).
Click on Disable > Disable Java.
Then Refresh the site and click on the X to stop it from connecting to the adv. Now you've skipped the adv..

Were is your proof that you made 1,000 dollars from cpa lead? And give me a link to your site. Your a horrible liar and there is no way you can prove it. You can make that much money from cpa lead but I don't believe you did because you are just repeating what iBlue said except you added stupidity to it.

Previous post:

[This is actually a really good idea. It's not all about the money either, if you want more happy players then it's a good idea, if you want a little bit more cash to pay hosting or whatever then it's a good idea. If it's ethical and makes you more money for a beneficial purpose for your server, it's a briliant idea. C'mon with the bickering and fighting over age, server status's etc. Give some props to the OP and start investigating how to impliment this if you want to help or earn some more moolah or you could continue the pointless fighting ofcourse...]

No I would not exploit players!! If they simply had to do a survey (not some CPA offer, that relates to cell phone subscriptions with dodgey disclaimers etc etc.) Then it would be beneficial for the players, the server and the admin. What's with all the negativity?.. Not everyone has un-ethical and bad motives lol. Even if you got 80c and they got 1 point or whatever, that's great! They slowly get to afford an item they couldn't get otherwise. You get pretty much the same money as using PayPal (fees, chargeback rates, possible refunds etc.)

This is a great idea and if it can be done ethically. It would be great to have. So thankyou iBlue for your idea. Now can we please stop with these nonsense arguments, insults and negativity and continue with the development of this good idea?..

Omfg what a dumbass.. Can't you see? I was talking about cpalead.com . They are not scammers lol. As you can see, they got every day 10+ advertisers so that's the first proof they are not scammers. I told you my friend made 1000$ not me, and he got paid for that ...
attachment.php

attachment.php

Is this enough? Next time, try to read WHOLE post!

I would use this if it were designated to ONE page on my site. I'm not having players who don't want to donate, and players who donate anyway waste their time doing some nonsense quiz if they don't want to.
Sorry if it sounds harsh, I really like the idea, but if I went to an OTs website and that's the first thing I saw, the next thing I'd see my way to is the close tab button.

So, let's keep the CPA on a subtopic for the site, and not the index page ;)

Edit: Good work iBlue for bashing everyone's heads on this. If something is released that integrates this, you'll be 50% of my first payment, and 50% goes to the scripter.

Red

Last edited:
@Kiwi, Stras~, Red: Thx for support

@Red: Also, ye, I would ofc recommend you have this on one page and not on every page of your ot site lol. nubservername.com/survey.html would be simple.

@Winner: Yes, we know you can block em lol, but the point is to have it on one page, not every page lol.

Well for one that proof is a lie because the only pay you once per month. There is no way you could make $700 dollars a day because if you did you would have your paypal limited in a few days (Limited means you can't send or get money.)

And it is a way to exploit your players because you can sign up for a lot of surveys and then make your players complete a larger amount then what would add up to there actual cost.

Also we were talking about sites that pay people not cpa lead. So maybe you should learn to read. I have a cpa lead site and I posted a screen of it. Most of the ads give me around 80-90 cents and don't even say that you get way more then that because I have friends on another forum and even the largest cpa site's offer around that much and if they don't the are probably a scam. I have been on more gtp sites then you have ever heard of and I have never seen one that offers a $1 for a survey unless it's a few pages long, requires a credit card, and/or requires a phone.

@Shiimi: Net 30 means monthly lol. Read the bottom screenshot. Those are his payments every 30 days.

Also you only get limited if they suspect you of illegal doings...I got limited before for selling MicroSoft keys on eBay and had a couple bishes chargeback saying keys didn't work.

We are talking about cpalead.com, the same site I've been having in my head since the first post. That's not a cpa lead site, it's a gpt/ptc or w/e you wanna call it.

Well for one that proof is a lie because the only pay you once per month. There is no way you could make $700 dollars a day because if you did you would have your paypal limited in a few days (Limited means you can't send or get money.)

And it is a way to exploit your players because you can sign up for a lot of surveys and then make your players complete a larger amount then what would add up to there actual cost.

Also we were talking about sites that pay people not cpa lead. So maybe you should learn to read. I have a cpa lead site and I posted a screen of it. Most of the ads give me around 80-90 cents and don't even say that you get way more then that because I have friends on another forum and even the largest cpa site's offer around that much and if they don't the are probably a scam. I have been on more gtp sites then you have ever heard of and I have never seen one that offers a $1 for a survey unless it's a few pages long, requires a credit card, and/or requires a phone.
Omg... This is unbeliavable... Why should paypal limt your account? Becouse you get 1000$ in legit way? Please stfu you aint know anything about.
I was not talking about gpt sites, if you didn't read, we are talking there about using cpalead on ot servers...

You don't have to lose using this script. You will just get money, and players will get their items. It's very great idea for me, couse someone dont have money to donate for items, but this is the best chance for them, to get donation items for free. All they have to do is to complete survey, and they got points...

and one more thing. its not very profitable! becouse peoples dont wants to make surveys to gain points :S or it was just becouse that it was new for everyone when i used it. :p I earned only around 15$ in one week when i earned 100$ with sms/call

I've been using CPAlead for getting money for some years now, and there is one thing I can say, it would never work here. There are alot of exploits for CPAlead surveys that makes the user skip the survey, so you won't get any money, thus making him still have the donation points. The other thing is that you wouldn't be earning alot from this, CPAlead has a requirement of how much you must earn before you can cashout. I think it was 50-150 dollar, which you must earn under the period of 1 month, and you only earn 0.10+/- dollar per offer. I don't think anyone will earn money on that. CPAlead also does not allow the program (survey) to be integrated into shops.

And for that IP protection which you had an idea for. There is something called proxies.

Also for everyone saying that you can't earn more than 500 dollars there, you can. If you were an actual member there and have earned more than 200 dollars you unlock a chat and eventlog where you can see an updated log of what people have cashed out and earned today. Last time I checked, a guy had earned 2000 dollars, IN ONE DAY. And he wasn't the only one.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to integrate CPA Lead scripts with ot servers? It would be alot better for those who don't like donating, or can't cause of w/e reason.

If you don't know what CPA Lead is, it's those ANNOYING ASS pop up quizzes that prevent you from accessing a certain webpage or file until you complete it.

Just wondering, cause if this was possible, owners could have you complete a survey for a small amount of donation points bla bla bla, owner still getting money, more people capable of obtaining donor shiz.

Also, IP block on more than a few surveys per day, week, w/e, to prevent you getting reversals on cpalead.

It sounds like an interesting idea, but it has its pros and cons..

Me personaly dont like these CPA Lead's I find then pretty annoying when ever I get to a site that has it..

But when you put it your way according to donation etc I think it will be pretty awesome actually..

Back