• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crash #1

computer_crash.jpg

Getting tired of all this kick shit!! cant play for f***ing 45 min without having kick!!!!!

stfu!!! like not all ppl playing arent tired of that shit! if you aint then your just plain stupid!!!!!

This is really sad, If u try to make a good serv don't let all this crashes happening.... with my naab char i was lvl 220 and now i am back to 180.... and keep saying we know the problem doesn't help.

I get really tired of this...

Seriously dont tell people to get a life because they get pissed of the kicks im sure you would get pissed if same happen to Softcores if you played there imagine be online 30 minute, then crash for 2 hours then on 40 minuters and crash for 5 hours etc... its a pain in the ass and Icechaw suck because of it.
"its a dedicated server" my ass.

The crashes are not caused by the server software, but by people who are attacking the server. I've setup several firewall rules which COULD help. I've blocked the IP addresses using software firewall (iptables). I've also contacted serverloft support and asked them to block the attacking IP addresses from their hardware firewall, but you all know how customer support is ("we are working on it", "tech support is working on it", "i don't understand", ...) so I don't really expect so much from them.

but you all know how customer support is ("we are working on it", "tech support is working on it", "i don't understand", ...) so I don't really expect so much from them.

*cough* Actually I know how they are *cough*
*Sarcasm at its best*

The crashes are not caused by the server software, but by people who are attacking the server. I've setup several firewall rules which COULD help. I've blocked the IP addresses using software firewall (iptables). I've also contacted serverloft support and asked them to block the attacking IP addresses from their hardware firewall, but you all know how customer support is ("we are working on it", "tech support is working on it", "i don't understand", ...) so I don't really expect so much from them.

to crash = clone bug

rofl.

Back