• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crash after try login to account

Creater

From 0 to Hero :>
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I want to join to my server downport by Nekiro but I have got crash after trying logging:

crash.png

I'm using tibia 8.61 with merge sprites. ( I tryed with normal tibia and still the same)

gameport is on 7172 ( tryed on 7171)

I don't really know what can be wrong. Anyone can help?

I have been working on Nekiro's TFS and it is working fine without any issues till now.
So I think the debug you are getting is due to your merged sprites on the area you log in to, Try removing the custom sprites there and retest.

I have been working on Nekiro's TFS and it is working fine without any issues till now.
So I think the debug you are getting is due to your merged sprites on the area you log in to, Try removing the custom sprites there and retest.

I tried open without merge and was the same problem. Today when I'll come to home I make a server again from 0. In compiling what a different is with debug and release?

Back