• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crash & Bug reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found something wrong in the 2.4 version, when I was using the 2.3 version i made a script in the login.lua when if you are in a specific place and log in you ill be teleported, now in 2.4v im always been teleported dont madder where my char is.
Don't know why this happening, I checked the global.lua and seem that function "isInPosition" is not there, so i put it there but keep don't working also changed the function of login.lua to "isInRange" but its not working too, any solution?

edit: changed line "return TRUE" in global.lua to "return true" and now its working but i don't know why... maybe something need to be fixed

Last edited:
in quests.lua

Code:
local annihilatorReward = {1990, 2440, 2431, 2494}

to

Code:
local annihilatorReward = {1990, 2400, 2431, 2494}

You have daraman axe atm instead of SoV

I noticed that the items from the houses was all been deleted and the houses don't have any owners, I don't know if its a bug or something similar, if you can check it...

I saw you made some changes about furniture that has been deleting, my problem have something about it?
thanks =)

I try to compile the lastest svn with TFSdev-cpp 1.2
and got this error
[Linker error] undefined reference to `CreateFontIndirectA@4'
[Linker error] undefined reference to `CreateFontIndirectA@4'
[Linker error] undefined reference to `DeleteObject@4'
ld returned 1 exit status
C:\Documents and Settings\Yuri\Escritorio\well tfs 2.0.5\project\Makefile.win [Build Error] [wow.exe] Error 1

P.D. I also follow all steep in the Nikolas Tutorial...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back