• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Crash debug log

Obito

0x1337
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, I have compiled TFS 1.4.1 and in my server, someone is crashing my server continuously so I decided to compile the TFS in debug mode and this is the error log
this is the output:-
this the error log:-

Solution
I don't know, if there is anything we can read from these logs. In moment of crash it probably asks you to pick debugger [VS 2019] and freezes server. Then it turns on interactive debugger, not generate any report.

Running production server on Windows is waste of time.
You can faster learn how to run server on Linux than how to fix problems, that you get, because you use Windows.
I don't know, if there is anything we can read from these logs. In moment of crash it probably asks you to pick debugger [VS 2019] and freezes server. Then it turns on interactive debugger, not generate any report.

Running production server on Windows is waste of time.
You can faster learn how to run server on Linux than how to fix problems, that you get, because you use Windows.

Solution
just wondering, have you been using this spell on your server?

using 11 addevent in a single spell is not recommended and if there is anything like that, players can easily crash your server by making it use all your resources

just wondering, have you been using this spell on your server?

using 11 addevent in a single spell is not recommended and if there is anything like that, players can easily crash your server by making it use all your resources
Yes, I still use it and tested but I still have no idea why this crash happened idk but now I'm using gdb if something happened I'd post.

Back