• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Crash Log

_Aion_

Nothing Else
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello. I'm trying put system market on my server. But i have this bug.
Code:
ProtocolGame::sendMarketBrowseOwnOffers (this=<optimized out>,
    buyOffers=..., sellOffers=...) at protocolgame.cpp:3621
        test2 = <incomplete type>
        segment2 = "mo"
        seglist2 = std::vector of length 1, capacity 1 = {"mo"}
        i = 16
        itt = <optimized out>
        test = <incomplete type>
        segment = "mo"
        seglist = std::vector of length 17, capacity 32 = {"poke#Mewtwo",
          "poke#Mewtwo", "ball#poke", "ball#poke", "reverseIcon#poke",
          "reverseIcon#poke", "happy#255", "hp#0", "blink#cd:1610383732",
          "blink#cd:1610383732", "move1#cd:1610383733", "move1#cd:1610383733",
          "move2#cd:1610383733", "move2#cd:1610383733", "move3#cd:1610383733",
          "move3#cd:1610383733", "mo"}
        item = <optimized out>
        it = <optimized out>
        end = <optimized out>
the code's get this atribute from items
Lua:
{"poke", "nick", "memory", "xHeldItem", "megaID", "copyName", "SmeargleID", "addon", "ball", "yHeldItem","reverseIcon","gender", "boost", "happy", "hp", "transBegin", "hunger", "transLeft", "transTurn", "transOutfit", "transName", "trans", "light", "blink", "move1", "move2", "move3", "move4", "move5", "move6", "move7", "move8", "move9", "move10", "move11", "move12", "ballorder", "hands", "aura", "burn", "burndmg", "poison", "poisondmg", "confuse", "sleep", "miss", "missSpell", "missEff", "fear", "fearSkill", "silence", "silenceEff", "stun", "stunEff", "stunSpell", "paralyze", "paralyzeEff", "slow", "slowEff", "leech", "leechdmg", "Buff1", "Buff2", "Buff3", "Buff1skill","Buff2skill", "Buff3skill", "control", "task", "lock"};

and he is my code
Game.cpp - Pastebin.com (https://pastebin.com/U7jbubXE)
Protocolgame.cpp - Pastebin.com (https://pastebin.com/xemXgfT8)

i think that isn't reading all attrribute, something that size of vector.
Can someone help fix?

Solution
Paste whole stack trace along with raised error, not just selected frame. (or at least raised error details and top frames)
Tell us from which line of your pastes is the one that raised an error.
Try this: better logging - Pastebin.com (https://pastebin.com/PqbGne0y)

I fixed logging for stringstream (it has to be casted to string by str() method). I also added better logging to find out which part of code is failing.
Post automatically merged:

Also, are you sure that it works? I mean the whole market system.
Work's, is system of one old poketibia server that be release, but have this bugs.
In version official are fixed this

EDIT: dont works and no crash.

@esigma94

Last edited:
Do you have any warnings in the console? It should print details if there will be an improper amount of parts splitter by #.

So it looks like the main problem with crashes is solved. Now you have to debug why the market does not work. It's a different case. I don't know this market system so I suggest you to debug it on your own or create another topic.

So it looks like the main problem with crashes is solved. Now you have to debug why the market does not work. It's a different case. I don't know this market system so I suggest you to debug it on your own or create another topic.
It was as if the market was disabled, it appears only to view the design. I believe the problem is in the function you removed, she was responsible for sending the information and it crashed

Nope. Changes I made were related to verifying whether the analyzed segment is a number or not and then it sets attribute to an item. Nothing else.

Back