• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crash on use OnEquip TFS 0.3.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hundanger

Reaction score
GitHub
miltonhit
YouTube
1000tonprogramador
Hello everyone, I'm using TFS 0.3.6 DEV_0.4 (I did the download when I was premium here), and I have problema with crash when I use the function onEquip on Lua.

The code:

Code:
function onEquip(cid, item, slot)
	print("works")
	return true
end

function onDeEquip(cid, item, slot)
	return true
end

<movevent type="Equip" itemid="4864" slot="ammo" event="script" value="pouch.lua"/>
<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="4864" slot="ammo" event="script" value="pouch.lua"/>

<movevent type="Equip" itemid="4863" slot="ammo" event="script" value="pouch.lua"/>
<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="4863" slot="ammo" event="script" value="pouch.lua"/>

(Only for test) Its work normal, when I drag the item until slot, but when I create the item with "/i" or with LUA Function (like a doPlayerAddItem) and the item born on ammo slot (slot that I configured in script), when I move my char, look on item or use the item my tfs crashes.

I don't know what I can do, heeeeeeeeeeeelp me haha....Thanks for reading, bye.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back