• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crash.. once again again again..

It wasn't a crash actually, it was mysql connection lose. Most of servers suffer from this issue, besides, it is impossible to loose 3 levels during crash(only in case u died), because your character is being saved every time you advance on any skill. Doing my best to solve this issue, however, it's not that simple.

Both Tibera And Selencia Need to been turned off and back on as noone can log in only on website Thanks :)

It wasn't a crash actually, it was mysql connection lose. Most of servers suffer from this issue, besides, it is impossible to loose 3 levels during crash(only in case u died), because your character is being saved every time you advance on any skill. Doing my best to solve this issue, however, it's not that simple.

It must have been possible, cause I was at lan with a friend, and when I was lvl 493 we had a netkick. Within 5min we got the net back up running, and by then I wasn't able to log back in on Tibera. I then checked the highscore, and it said I was lvl 490, but in-game I was 493!

It must have been possible, cause I was at lan with a friend, and when I was lvl 493 we had a netkick. Within 5min we got the net back up running, and by then I wasn't able to log back in on Tibera. I then checked the highscore, and it said I was lvl 490, but in-game I was 493!

yeh, it's possible actually. You kept playing after server lost connection to database and ofc no information could be saved from that moment. The current distro I am using is not 100% stable, but I am doing my best to solve these issues.

yeh, it's possible actually. You kept playing after server lost connection to database and ofc no information could be saved from that moment. The current distro I am using is not 100% stable, but I am doing my best to solve these issues.

Ofcourse mate. I know you're doing your very best.
If loosing 3 lvls would be the biggest issues in life, I'd be a happy man.

When I made the thread I was a bit pissed cause of the incident, and very very tired. :)

King Regards,
Robin.

Back