• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Crash when trying to login

poe6man3

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello at start i want to say everything was working really god for like months

All i was doing today was playing with monsters number in server while turning of and on a serwer and a client when all of a sudden something happend and whenever i click to login into a character the client crashes

Server shows the character actually logging in but client just closing without any error or anything

Does anybody know what could happend ?

If not how can i check where the problem occurs so maybe i could understand at least what got corrupted

When you make updates to your server try use Github to revert things like this if you make any mistake, i imagine you're using cip client, this happen when you have corrupt spr / dat related to items, outfits, effect, or some network packet that you client cannot handle, try clean your database player_items table to discard some item inside your bp or eq.

Back