• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Crash?

Activity

Reaction score
I had my otserv online for 40 hours+ and for no reason all players logged off and got these messages and they lost everything that they had for no reason too, but the otserv was online at my host! and when i tried to log in i had message of wrong acc/pass, May someone explain what is happening with my otserv?! my ot didn't work normally until i restarted my otserv and as i said before they lost what they had while this time.
2gulap5.jpg

2wh4bi1.jpg

I am using tfs 0.4.

someone probably went into your database and deleted inside files.
Your hosting security passwords probably seems too bad..

They still at my database... The problem was that they couldn't log in for some reason and got these message about wrong acc/pass and when i restarted it by closing the console they could back again. so i don't know what happened. Also they losted levels/ items etc.

Try removing/replacing old codes instead of that vip and check if its working, if it do than you know whats the matter.
Seems only problems with script which doesen't allow players to log-in.

Back