• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Crashe TFS 0.4

sasugan2

Cyleria.PL
Reaction score
Witam,
Posiadam bardzo poważny problem, który trwa już dość długo więc postanowiłem opisać go tutaj, liczę na waszą pomoc!
Mianowicie posiadam silnik TFS 0.4 DEV by MartyX z datapackiem MoonOTS'a, stoi na serwerze dedykowanym o parametrach:
> Procesor: AMD FX4100 4x3.6GHz
> System Operacyjny: Windows Server 2012 R2
> Zainstalowana pamięć (RAM): 8 GB
Patrzyłem zgodność aplikacji uruchomiającej silnik i jest ustawiona na Windows 7.

Wcześniej widniały różne błędy w konsoli ale są już naprawione, niestety crashe są dalej...
Silnik gaśnie raz za 5h, raz za 14h a czasami nawet 30 minut po włączeniu (raczej randomowo)
Na początku aplikacja silnika wyłączając się zostawiała po sobie komunikat braku odpowiedzi, wyłączyłem to okno aby mój restarter mógł pracować.
Jak myślicie w czym może być problem? mapa? skrypty? dedyk? Nie mam pojęcia. Odpowiedzi szukam już miesiąc.
Proszę o pomoc, gdyż bardzo mi na tym zależy i nie mogę wyłączyć serwera a gracze już powoli przestają być wyrozumiali i wcale im się nie dziwię, chyba jest to ostatnia szansa. Jeśli będą potrzebne większe informacje to oczywiście je udzielę.
Pozdrawiam wszystkich, liczę na pomoc!

sorry for my English:

Hello, I have a very serious problem that lasts long enough so I decided to describe it here, I count on your help! Namely, the TFS engine have 0.4 DEV by MartyX Ltd. datapackiem MoonOTS'a, stands on a dedicated server with the following parameters: > Processor: AMD FX4100 4x3.6GHz > Operating System: Windows Server 2012 R2 > Installed Memory (RAM): 8 GB Application compatibility watched by launching joke engine and set to Windows 7. Earlier bore Various errors in the console but they are already repaired, but crashes are further ... Once the engine off for 5h, 14h Again and sometimes even 30 minutes after switching (rather through random) At the beginning of the application THE ENGINE excluding she left behind a message of non-response, I turned off a window To My Restarter can work. What do you think the problem might be? on the map? scripts? Site Uptime Enterprise? I have no idea. The answers I'm looking for already a month. Please help, as I I care and I can not turn off the server Players already slowly cease to be understanding and do not blame them, I guess the joke to Last Chance. If they need more information in order to of course it will grant. Greetings to all, I count on your help!

Back