• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crashes.

Funz

Reaction score
Wel.. today at nightmares, someone named Nigg Son was being power abused. so in return he threatend the sever and crashed it.:eek: here is the convo

20:19 Nigg Son [526]: u guys wanna see power abuse
20:19 Nigg Son [526]: watch these crashes

PS. If you'r gunna take his items, i'm the man to "Hold" his items LMAO:p:$

funz u gotta take a screen shot of things like this u cant just post it up like that because anyone can just make stuff up like that lol

i was right there he did say that he was in free nm also 5 minutes later it crashed again so is he the crasher for that? i think so he should get punished

yeah cuz anyone make make someone say anything just like

20:58 Nigg Son [526]: funz is a liar and likes little boys!

lol take a screeeeeenie next time :)

would u think its wierd timing? right when i saw that i told the guild and lord alexsand "GET TO PZ" n surely enoguh the server crashed and lord lost 7 lvls >.> now when im asking him and rying to make him confess i get this

20:35 Death In The Face [504]: you the once crashing the server or is it just a wierd timeing? :p
20:36 Nigg Son [526]: i got lucky
20:36 Nigg Son [526]: rofl

and screen shots dont lie XD (unless i go nuts photoshopping them) BUT IM TO LAZY TO DO THAT, THATS WHY I DONT MAKE MY OWN OT :D

Going to need some screenshots, and other verification that it was crashing.

thanks.

just that it crashed a couple times around the same time.

neither but if it does happen no point whingin lol only hope we get our items and shit still

is any1 else startin to get sick of the constant server crashes ?

Last edited:
funz u gotta take a screen shot of things like this u cant just post it up like that because anyone can just make stuff up like that lol

Screen shots and videos are far to easy to edit, There is BlackD Proxy application that can be used to change the name of a player on your screen (For screen shot and video purposes).. Say you all don't like this fellow "Nigg Son" You can easily get a few of your friends together and mock the convo

Cheers

yes we could like i have mentioned in a different post but like i said in that post IM WAY TO LAZY and a screen shot and a video is more proof then (12:32 Nigg Son [527] : i wanna touch ur fanny) thats just coping pasting what they said its no proof what so ever and most people dont even think about editing screenies or videos

Back