• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Crashing server by MySQL connection!

Simpz

Reaction score
Hello, yesterday someone came on my server and said he wants 9999 premium points.

I didn't give him, because he'll just abuse etc. He is ragal, which is on this forum.
He think it's fun, but it isn't I just reached 426 players online.

I think he crashed it by giving to many connection to the website and then the server lost connection or anything, when it restarts it says..

Failed connection to database - MYSQL ERROR: Too many connections <1040>
> Error couldn't etabilish connection to database.

When i Try to enter my website, it says MySQL Error.

Anyone know how to solve this crash?

Sounds to me, like you didnt update your xampp with the news bulletin on the main page, they have given you something called a Mysql injection.. Basically they send a code to your xampp which returns all sort of information, including the ability to change ur passsword and delete vital files within xampp, i hope you backed your database up as you will need to re-install xampp

Hello, yesterday someone came on my server and said he wants 9999 premium points.

I didn't give him, because he'll just abuse etc. He is ragal, which is on this forum.
He think it's fun, but it isn't I just reached 426 players online.

I think he crashed it by giving to many connection to the website and then the server lost connection or anything, when it restarts it says..

Failed connection to database - MYSQL ERROR: Too many connections <1040>
> Error couldn't etabilish connection to database.

When i Try to enter my website, it says MySQL Error.

Anyone know how to solve this crash?

Edit your mysql config file and change max connection to database. Or try exaBD (mensioned posts above) if u wish.

Back