• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crashing the Server! [Found]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarz

Bruhs || Tibiacams.net
Reaction score
This is mainly for Red but others can Read to,

The person bugging the server is "Sweetcheeks" not intentionally, but whenever she tries to log in the server crashes.

Red more details of this will be discussed privately.

GM Steven

This is so pathetic.. yesterday when you guys where spamming "OMgs 400 points to the one who can tell us how the server crashs!"

I fucking told like each one of you that it most likely was a bugged character that just got placed in an 'unknown zone' and if you just reset everyones poisition back to the temple it would fix it.

And the CM/GM i told it to was like "No thats no the problem.. if it was the owner would be able to see"

Jeez so much listin~ and me getting any points lol

Alright, so let me enlighten you to what you're ignorant of.

I was told all day that Blood Mage was abusing a bug. I was not rewarding any points for the person that found out how to crash it, their reward was not getting banned. And, for your information, it has nothing to do with position. If you log in on a tile that doesn't exist, it says, "Wrong temple position, please contact an administrator." - The problem has something to do with an item that you're carrying.

Solved anyhow. Nothing's perfect. It's happened before, it'll happen again.

Red

wow you really had to post that up guarded? almost as if ur proud :/ i feel terrible about being bugged :/ and like it is aside fromt he point...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back