• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Craying Damson 0.3.6 (8.54) bug?

madnesstein

Reaction score
Hello everybody, this' the matter, i start my server and all works perfect, people can enter and all the things... But suddenly, after some time nobody is allowed to enter to my server, character list is loaded but is not possible enter to the game world...
Also, in the console, nothing is wrote... My server stays online, the website, also i can see my server on otservlist
So that's why i think that a bug is in my ot...
Have any idea? This came suddenly, last 2 days... Before that, all worked perfectly since 1 month...

i will thank some information...

Hello everybody, this' the matter, i start my server and all works perfect, people can enter and all the things... But suddenly, after some time nobody is allowed to enter to my server, character list is loaded but is not possible enter to the game world...
Also, in the console, nothing is wrote... My server stays online, the website, also i can see my server on otservlist
So that's why i think that a bug is in my ot...
Have any idea? This came suddenly, last 2 days... Before that, all worked perfectly since 1 month...

i will thank some information...

If your hosting on Windows. It's bound to be your OS

I'm using seven (64 bits), and uniserver... But the ot worked perfectly all the last month... So i'm not sure if the problem is OS, so can you talk me a little bit more why do you think that?

If your hosting on Windows. It's bound to be your OS

I'm using seven (64 bits), and uniserver... But the ot worked perfectly all the last month... So i'm not sure if the problem is OS, so can you talk me a little bit more why do you think that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back