• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crazy donators on OT

Onizuka

Reaction score
EUR €98.33 EUR

Started my ot like 4h ago, recived within these 4h almost 95euro.
WTf? seriously.. this is just crazy xD and zaypay almost 34euro aswell :L

for 1 day thats neat lol

you actually think i'd post or share my servers ip with otland?

hahahaha dont think so. I've made way to many enemies. Lol

Natala managed to get like 320EUR, on zaypay only in one day :p.

People that donate a lot in huge increments usually chargeback within a few days.

Red

Agreed.

Ive had about 5 donations over 100 euros, 3 of these were chargedback 2 werent though.

People that donate a lot in huge increments usually chargeback within a few days.

Red

they can suck my tits with chargebacks xD
bullet proof rules, and other fixes to make sure paypal goes in my way not theirs :(
anyways, still making more, zaypay just went nuts 46 euro now xDD h

rofl crazy stuff..

@Stian, shit nice lol

You cant bulletproof your PayPal.. PayPal does not support virtual goods being sold, period. When you get a chargeback, the first thing they'll ask is for your shipping number, and that's the point where you better make up a really good story about how they received anything and were happy with it, then get really lucky. This is the reason why I created my item tracking/paypal system, so I can recover all the items a player bought with money that was charged back. Anything over 50-75$ from somebody you don't know I would be very careful of, hold on to it for a couple weeks to be safe.

It's a donation :) :L I've talked to one of paypal workers over the phone few days ago, explained to him how it looks, he took a look and told me what to change and do to get it sweet :)
:L

A donation system that gives you points to purchase items is a cash shop, not a donation. You can write a terms of service, donation rules page or whatever, it doesn't change much and I doubt PayPal would even read it. If somebody used a stolen credit card, or can prove a unauthorized access chargeback or said they never received anything, which you cant prove they did, then theirs a decent chance they'll get their money back. There's a lot of luck, I've won chargebacks I shouldn't have won and I've lost chargebacks where I actually lost something like game accounts, virtual goods, donation items and more. All I'm saying is, If somebody donates 100 euro, they probably will charge back and know how to do it properly and win, or it wasn't there money to begin with. If you go negative in PayPal long enough, they'll shut down your account and start calling your house number lol.

Not if you "credit" people for donating, and let them exchange their credit for a gift. <,<

Just remind them that it's a donation, and that donation items are a possibility to get as rewards for donating, and not guaranteed.

ino its funny lol...still The donations i recive aren't big ;p if i did recive i big one over 60 i'd refund the person my self lol

You can't trick PayPal by saying they may or may not receive powerful items by donating 100 euro to an automatic payment system that gives premium points, which you go under the shop tab, click shop, browse the shop, then confirm a order to purchase a item with paid currency. Paypal offers no buyer or seller protection for these types of items for a reason, there is no way they can prove the transaction actually happened. When you're profiting off of Tibias content, these are the things you have to deal with. I've been doing different types of trades for virtual goods for years now, I've been screwed many times and had to deal with chargeback transactions a lot.. You can claim the payment to be whatever you want, but its still not 'bullet proof' to chargebacks at all. People have been trying the 'donation' and 'non refundable' thing on game accounts for a long time now, that doesn't work either.

Back