• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crazy or what?

Is this crazy?

• Yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Dre

Unity Games
Solutions
Reaction score
de5q3q.png

So I'm an idiot? I don't think so brahski. We all are entitled to our opinions. If you didn't want a no then you should have put either: Yes or Yes.

So I'm an idiot? I don't think so brahski. We all are entitled to our opinions. If you didn't want a no then you should have put either: Yes or Yes.

Yes, you are an idiot. We should meet me in RL, I'll sell you 32 GB's of RAM for $2,000 - no problem. ^_^

Note: Alienware doesn't offer this anymore. This was offered when the M17x R1 was out.

Last edited:
Yes, you are an idiot. We should meet me in RL, I'll sell you 32 GB's of RAM for $2,000 - no problem. ^_^

Note: Alienware doesn't offer this anymore. This was offered when the M17x R1 was out.

DONT DO IT

he could be a rapist =/

LOLOLOLOLOL Why would I need 32 GB of RAM when just 8GB works fine with me? Hell I could buy 32GB RAM online for what? $50?
Correction $224 4x8GB, yeah sure a 32GB RAM stick is about $2k but honestly unless I'm using a server there is absolutly no reason for so much.

- - - Updated - - -

DONT DO IT

he could be a rapist =/

Wouldn't doubt it... He was probably the one following this guy: http://otland.net/f21/serious-please-because-im-fully-serious-ok-165899/

- - - Updated - - -

He is an idiot just because he has linked to a decent online store with software?

Apparently D:

They vote for no becz they love to fap on prices!

LOLOLOLOLOL Why would I need 32 GB of RAM when just 8GB works fine with me? Hell I could buy 32GB RAM online for what? $50?

Ever hear of sarcasm? Idiot.

By the way, your post I just quoted is the whole reason for me calling you an idiot. You admit 32 GB's of RAM is cheap, yet you see the first post and don't believe it's ridiculous (concerning the price). This makes you an idiot, or blind, which I doubt considering your replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back