• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Crazyman's Real Tibia Screenshots

Gratz to your advances.

Let me be rude for a second and ask you, are you playing with Bot, or manually?

I play manually :)

Done with desert quest :D

The Sorc forgot his spellbook..

desertquest1.png

But then he arrived and we were ready to begin :D

desertquest2.png

And here's my loot: :)

looti.png

I hate botting.. I dont wanna get banned, but my friend has bot and he didn't wanna close it down.. Why is that so hard to believe?

Just because there's a bot on that computer doesn't mean it run automatically when you run the tibia client.
No matter what excuse you have now, you posted a screen with a proof you had a bot enabled, and there's no excuse in the world that would get you back in "I hate botters"...
or wait, maybe we got it wrong, you really hate botters! you really does, because they bot in the area there you want to be, they kill you when you go afk, and when you try to bot you realize the cave you're in have already 3+ people nearly at lvl 100 killing all your monsters... so therefor you hate botters because they steal 80% of your exp when you're afk.

But that you hate "botters" doesn't really mean that you wouldn't bot.

I'm sorry, but that's the truth. Once botter always botter.

Just because there's a bot on that computer doesn't mean it run automatically when you run the tibia client.
No matter what excuse you have now, you posted a screen with a proof you had a bot enabled, and there's no excuse in the world that would get you back in "I hate botters"...
or wait, maybe we got it wrong, you really hate botters! you really does, because they bot in the area there you want to be, they kill you when you go afk, and when you try to bot you realize the cave you're in have already 3+ people nearly at lvl 100 killing all your monsters... so therefor you hate botters because they steal 80% of your exp when you're afk.

Investigation over, Crazyman finds guilty for botting. lol<,<

teh fuck? i told my friend "why do you have the bot up?" he answered "because i dont wanna close it down" so i left running.. Is that such a big problem?

?? oh no I was at my rls computer you know he have the "edit button" :( I dont edit, I hate EDITers!!!!!!! I never used the edit button, I blame on my rl kk?

Fun to mock me? Fine.. Stop writing in this thread you troll..

Back