• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CREATE a gm in forgotten serv

Punketx

Reaction score
plz someone can said me where i can a create a gm im stay in a localhost/phpmyadmin and players and account table but i dont know what i need to change and put 4 i know are acces but i dont find acces in my player im use xampp litle and mysql plz someone help me

cya!

The gm account type must be 5, but don't forget that you will need to put flags.

where i need put flags and where are the flags plz explain me this

Database -> players -> set group_id to 2.
Database -> accounts -> set type to 4. (5 for God)

Thx! i can now create a GM!

when i tray to open the map said me this are locked or no exist =S

and the npc dont work =S where can i do to the npc apper?

Last edited:
Punketx@
To make npc's appear you need to make a spawn for them in the map editor.

@Dan
If they don't appear with GM Outfit change the looktype to:75 for GM and 266 for CM.

Kind Regards,
//~Sir Herik~\\

Punketx@
To make npc's appear you need to make a spawn for them in the map editor.

@Dan
If they don't appear with GM Outfit change the looktype to:75 for GM and 266 for CM.

Kind Regards,
//~Sir Herik~\\

Weard when i gave my self an gm acc it auto changed into a gm outfit

Ehm.. where do you choose the character which you want to give acces?

i created a GOD acc but for some reason it doesnt have caps and i cqnt edit it to have caps. someone help? lol

Tip: make that force acces 3 isnt ignored by Monsters and it cant do invsibel so you have the rank Counsellor what is kinda cool^^

Mate, if you can't even set up a GM acc/character, you shouldn't even be making an OT.

Back