• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Create All Vocations as a Males

henkas

Solutions
Reaction score
TFS 1.2
Hello,
so i removed gender selection from account creation since i dont need females as a selection. So in my databse all samples sex are (1) which is male i think, but when you create vocation it changes to '0" which is female so in game my you are female. How can make them create only males?

Solution
Two options

Inside HTML that you posted to my post:
Change input default value:
<input type="hidden" name="sex" value="0"/>
To
<input type="hidden" name="sex" value="1"/>

Or in PHP character creation script:
Change
$newchar_sex = isset($_POST['sex']) ? $_POST['sex'] : NULL;
To
$newchar_sex = 1;
sausage party?
maybe your aac is setting sex to 0 by default, if you removed "gender selection" probably nothing is added to that column which means 0 to query
Yea pretty much all vocations are as a males so there is no point to use females. So im using myacc where can i find that default column?

Not account creation, character creation script. Delete sex there and set in database default value to male (1 or 0, not sure which one is it).

Two options

Inside HTML that you posted to my post:
Change input default value:
<input type="hidden" name="sex" value="0"/>
To
<input type="hidden" name="sex" value="1"/>

Or in PHP character creation script:
Change
$newchar_sex = isset($_POST['sex']) ? $_POST['sex'] : NULL;
To
$newchar_sex = 1;

Solution
If changing the website is too difficult, just set the characters gender in the firstitems creature event and be done with it.

Back