• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Create Character Fail

Ahead

Reaction score
I didn't want that in character creation it appears CITY and CAPTCHA fields, since i put the respawn always in certain coords and the captcha is so annoying. Then i removed it from the .php account file, but when i try to create a character it appears me this:

2din29i.png

I have been thinking in the answer and i though to delete all cities IDs i put in config.php but if i do that, houses for e.g would not be read so...

Help please?

Thank you.

You need to find the line of script that checks for each field. and make it not check for those 2 fields that you removed. you can ctrl+f to search for the error messages: "The city field is required" Or, ctrl+f "field is required"

Do you know exactly the file, please? I remember i deleted what you say before you said but it just made those fields don't appear :S

Back