• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Create Daopay account ??

dianagirl

Reaction score
Hello otland...

I got a question :
Why i cant create a Account on daopay.com ??

It doesnt works... If i click on Signing up there comes Contact..
And i have already contacted them 100 times,but they dont answer...

I will give rep++! But not just one :p

Thanks !!

@_Arthur :p okei xD i just need a account so fast it works that why :S

@ LightX ehmm,i already did it.. But they just send me a email and this is writen :

Hi Mohamad! We have reveived your inquiry and one of our Business Development Managers will contact you shortly.
We're looking forward to learn more about your business :)
Thank you for contacting DaoPay!
Kind regards,
Georg Klotzberg

And to "We have reveived your inquiry and one of our Business Development Managers will contact you shortly"

They doesnt contact me again-.-

@ LightX ehmm,i already did it.. But they just send me a email and this is writen :

And to "We have reveived your inquiry and one of our Business Development Managers will contact you shortly"

Have you ever tried to go to the support page? Maybe it has something there? :)

Since many people are interested in using DaoPay as a payment service, it takes some time to answer all the e-mails and contact all of you. All I can do here is ask you for some patience. Sorry.

I dont think so many people creates account @ daopay right now.
reason: Please note: You will be charged an activation fee of EUR 1,000 before going live with DaoPay.

Back