• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Create monster with human outfit and mount?

Becks TibiaFun

Materia RPG - TibiaFun
Reaction score
Hello,

anyone has a solution or does any solution exist to have a creature with regular player outfit (for example citizen) carrying a mount?

Is the client able to render this by default? If there is any approach please tell me, if not I try to find a solution for this. :)

I know how to make monsters, I also know how to write Code.

Youy did not read what my request was... is the client able to render monsters with a normal player-outfit while riding on a mount?

I want monsters riding on mounts (at first glimpse only using compatible outfits from players) for a feature and im not sure if OTClient supports this frmo scratch.

I know how to make monsters, I also know how to write Code.

Youy did not read what my request was... is the client able to render monsters with a normal player-outfit while riding on a mount?

I want monsters riding on mounts (at first glimpse only using compatible outfits from players) for a feature and im not sure if OTClient supports this frmo scratch.
If client is able to render player with mount and player-outfit then it's able to render monster with the same thing.

what version of tfs are you using? should be the very first thing you post every time you post a support thread
Rules for the Support board

Tfs 1.2 -> 10.76 with a customized protocol.
(answering while keeping the netiquette of a support board)

Actually nevermind - while rereading the core I found the missing link.
Didn't see that the mount tag is already available for monsters.

Thanks anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually nevermind - while rereading the core I found the missing link.
Didn't see that the mount tag is already available for monsters.

Thanks anyways.
2Rec gave you the best answer dude. If you would have read the link you would have seen step 2 included the mount tag that you were searching for.

Back