• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Create vocation in exchange for points

kukas9

Reaction score
So far I have not been able to make a direct sale of gifts using MyAAC, so I decided to do something different, when it came to creating a VIP vocation, he would exchange premium points and create the character, would it be feasible to do that?

So far I have not been able to make a direct sale of gifts using MyAAC, so I decided to do something different, when it came to creating a VIP vocation, he would exchange premium points and create the character, would it be feasible to do that?

yes its totally doable

Simply create VIP vocation in XML file
Then add another php page dedicated for creating new account in shop section
That Php page will update your database

I already have the vocations separated, I was thinking and sampling them, which would do with free vocation, I would do the same with vip, the difference I would make the database request to check and exchange points for the vocation , thus avoiding some bug of buying vocation and putting on top of another.
I'll try to create the code, if I can, I'll review it here in the forum for those who feel interested!

Back