• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Creating 7.4 OT, looking for one or two more to join us - unpaid

farore

Reaction score
Hello!
Me and my friend have been working on a 7.4 rl-map lowrate server since around Christmas and we've come quite far, currently working on our first custom continent. We're looking for one, two or perhaps even more people to join us.

About us
Both me and my friend have experience with the different aspects of creating a OT such as programming, scripting, web development and so on from our university studies.
We're both 28 years old, living in Sweden and Brazil.

About the server
RL map with our own custom additions.
Lowrate.

What we're looking for
What we're really interested in is someone who is into mapping, since neither of us like it very much.
Knowing your way around the other relevant aspects of OT servers such as lua, xml, php and so on is also a big + of course.
We're also looking for people who are interested in being GM's or CM's aswell as people who just want to "commit" to our OT and help us out in whatever way they think they can.

If you think this might be something you'd be interested in please post in this thread or pm me with some information about the following.

~~~~~~
Name
Previous experiences with OT's and programming.
What you would be able to contribute with.
How much time you will be able to spend on the project.
~~~~~~

- Our mapping "showoff" thread -
Farore mapping(7.4)

Last edited:
Hello im working on my own project i have everything already working
im working on adding the new content now monsters zones spells etcs
bAV4k8J.png

(picture its for if you guys wants to join me)
i have 3 map "7.4" they are indeed 7.6 but looks as a lower version because i changed ids
also i have 2 that are really 7.4
no bugs i can send picture i can put theses online etc
they are like " mid-mini" cities as you are only looking for maps im can sell theses to you

PM ME HERE or message GM Pasturry
on relicaria.org

Last edited:
Hello im working on my own project i have everything already working
im working on adding the new content now monsters zones spells etcs
bAV4k8J.png

(picture its for if you guys wants to join me)
i have 3 map "7.4" they are indeed 7.6 but looks as a lower version because i changed ids
also i have 2 that are really 7.4
no bugs i can send picture i can put theses online etc
they are like " mid-mini" cities as you are only looking for maps im can sell theses to you

PM ME HERE or message GM Pasturry
on relicaria.org

graphics look like altaron.pl project?

ye he ripped them because they ripped cipsoft thats whole point of open tibia steal of each other i would love to see them bringing him to court tho ;)

Does altaron.pl have no chance of truth to these graphics? From what I heard altaron is a legally registered company and bought the rights to cipsoft client

Does altaron.pl have no chance of truth to these graphics? From what I heard altaron is a legally registered company and bought the rights to cipsoft client
i dont know i know for sure that cipsoft is not gonna sue anybody they even say on their website that they have no need to sue anyone or have any court proceedings and also i dont thin extradycja will work over some digital graphics of unknown server that has very few players + in the end open tibia is open tibia its nice to see that it drives him to do the thing and zip it to the last button I think that it has good impact on him and his education to reuse all of these and to create something new on his own :) + most likely he will share his files at some point isnt that the whole point ::)

bought the rights? anyone here did or does it by cipsoft? open tibia i think i s that you can do it as you want and does not matter if you paid it for it, i didn't... everything here is in a way "stolen" the idea graphics files etc

Last edited:
bought the rights? anyone here did or does it by cipsoft? open tibia i think i s that you can do it as you want and does not matter if you paid it for it, i didn't... everything here is in a way "stolen" the idea graphics files etc

From what I know it has rights to the old cipsoft client. Altaron.pl has the right to them because it is their graphics they created it, they have nothing stolen :) I was just about whether it is graphics from altaron.pl :) I have all graphics from this project because someone Put it on the net :)

From what I know it has rights to the old cipsoft client. Altaron.pl has the right to them because it is their graphics they created it, they have nothing stolen :) I was just about whether it is graphics from altaron.pl :) I have all graphics from this project because someone Put it on the net :)
Are they still available somewhere? I'd really like to use some of it :D

In an attempt to remain on topic, I have a map that I made for someone else's server, but it looks like they're not ever going to bring it online (or at least not at any point in time soon). I'm not sure if it's compatible with 7.4 itself, but if you're using a modified 7.72 client, there should be no problems with it, if you want it. It's not a full map either, more of just a small city/hunting ground, but still, it couldn't hurt to add it to your server.

In an attempt to remain on topic, I have a map that I made for someone else's server, but it looks like they're not ever going to bring it online (or at least not at any point in time soon). I'm not sure if it's compatible with 7.4 itself, but if you're using a modified 7.72 client, there should be no problems with it, if you want it. It's not a full map either, more of just a small city/hunting ground, but still, it couldn't hurt to add it to your server.
Thank you very much for the offer, I've sent you a pm!

i have an ot @farore if you want to join pm me it's online im using old tibianic client and got custom sprites content spells monsters item outfits blabla
www.relicaria.org

Last edited:
Look at you reply to my msgs now? its not hard to get you to respond now is it?

U hire me? Ha in your dreams little boy.
Why is it always negative press around anything regarding your work. Seems like it would be very stressful to work with you.

Back