• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creating a multi-world.

frankfarmer

who'r ninja now
Premium User
Reaction score
Can someone please explain to me how i make game worlds?

Lua:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<servers>
	<server id="0" name="Server 1" versionMin="850" versionMax="852" address="realtibia.servegame.com" port="7171"/>
	<server id="1" name="Server 2" versionMin="850" versionMax="852" address="customtibia.servegame.com" port="7172"/>
</servers>

Lua:
	-- Connection config
	worldId = 0
	ip = "server 1"
	bindOnlyConfiguredIpAddress = false
	loginPort = 7171
	gamePort = 7172
	adminPort = 7171
	statusPort = 7171

Lua:
	-- Connection config
	worldId = 1
	ip = "server 2"
	loginPort = 7171
	gamePort = 7173
	adminPort = 7171
	statusPort = 7171

What does this mean?
Lua:
	loginOnlyWithLoginServer = false

Question

How do I start two game worlds and the character list works like global tibia?

Thanks!

You haven't stated a question, I don't know what you're confused about. Just fill out the info in each servers xml/servers file, unless you can't comprehend something else

Don't get an attitude when people try to help you, thats a good way to make sure you don't get help in the future

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think this should work, at least if the TFS login system follows common logic:

First create 2 folders with TFS, one for login and Server #1, and one for server #2.

In login server/server #1 servers.xml put:

Lua:
<servers>
        <server id="0" name="Server 1" versionMin="850" versionMax="852" address="yourserver.somedns.com" port="7172"/>
        <server id="1" name="Server 2" versionMin="850" versionMax="852" address="yourserver.somedns.com" port="7173"/>
</servers>

Then in login server/server #1 config.lua put:

Lua:
-- Connection config
        worldId = 0
        ip = "(Your server IP here)"
        loginPort = 7171
        gamePort = 7172
        adminPort = 7171
        statusPort = 7171
loginOnlyWithLoginServer = "no"

Then set up the server #2 by editing config.lua, no need to edit servers.xml or anything:

Lua:
-- Connection config
        worldId = 1
        loginPort = 7171
        gamePort = 7173
        adminPort = 7171
        statusPort = 7171
loginOnlyWithLoginServer = "yes"

Hopefully that should work, but I'm not sure, the TFS login system is quite confusing.

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think this should work, at least if the TFS login system follows common logic:

First create 2 folders with TFS, one for login and Server #1, and one for server #2.

In login server/server #1 servers.xml put:

Lua:
<servers>
        <server id="0" name="Server 1" versionMin="850" versionMax="852" address="yourserver.somedns.com" port="7172"/>
        <server id="1" name="Server 2" versionMin="850" versionMax="852" address="yourserver.somedns.com" port="7173"/>
</servers>

Then in login server/server #1 config.lua put:

Lua:
-- Connection config
        worldId = 0
        loginPort = 7171
        gamePort = 7172
        adminPort = 7171
        statusPort = 7171
loginOnlyWithLoginServer = "no"

Then set up the server #2 by editing config.lua, no need to edit servers.xml or anything:

Lua:
-- Connection config
        worldId = 1
        loginPort = 7171
        gamePort = 7173
        adminPort = 7171
        statusPort = 7171
loginOnlyWithLoginServer = "yes"

Hopefully that should work, but I'm not sure, the TFS login system is quite confusing.

I know. Thanks for sharing your help! I will try this asap!

+rep

You haven't stated a question, I don't know what you're confused about. Just fill out the info in each servers xml/servers file, unless you can't comprehend something else

Don't get an attitude when people try to help you, thats a good way to make sure you don't get help in the future

Ignored, noob.

well you only need 1 data folder!
You need 2 config as the other dude sad and you need to set up server.xml also!
Then it should work i havent tested yet but im gona test later maybe also! Keep me posted if you did get it to work:p

He most likely ment "one data folder" as in you can copy-paste your data folder between the two servers (except for the servers.xml) if you wish the two servers to be identical.

Right. I saw some thread ago about you need to compile the server with some compile command like "-D LOGIN SERVER" or something.

Is that true?

I doubt so, why else would they have included the "UseOnlyLoginServer" option thing in config.lua?

Back