• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creating a new ot server, step by step?

Skream

Sucka!
Reaction score
Bottom line, im a huge noob when it comes to all of the files, sql, xxamp, finding a server, or whatever. I dont know crap about it. I even manage to mess up datapacks. Ill download then my .spr files are wrong for the client, and i basically dont know how to fix any problem that comes my way lol.
I know I sound like I shouldnt be even attempting to make a server, but I just need to get it online then get a team fo a few people to help me. I have the ideas and the hosting and thats it.
Basically what I need is a fully functional server and map. And all I need is rook map, nothing else.
Client version of 8.6+ so I can edit items in a unique matter.
I have had millions of ideas for a new OT server but I cant put one together...
Help from anybody would be greatly appriciated with a handful of +rep! Thanks.

make a test ot, test things out, look at tutorials, do them step by step, after u know all the basics things go for a small it and learn more :)

Back