• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creating a Open Tibia Server for the community?

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
Hello fellas!

My name is Allen and I played for a long time Tibia. Now im "back" if you want to hear it like that and I have a Idea!

I was today driving from the Gasstation home and tought, mhm why not making a Tibia server, but a Tibia server where everyone can have fun of it. That means i need your Ideas, what do you want in the server: Real Maps, Custom Maps, Custom spells, etc..

Please give me a feedback so I can start to work! :)

Kind Regards,
Pro Warbringer

Hello fellas!

My name is Allen and I played for a long time Tibia. Now im "back" if you want to hear it like that and I have a Idea!

I was today driving from the Gasstation home and tought, mhm why not making a Tibia server, but a Tibia server where everyone can have fun of it. That means i need your Ideas, what do you want in the server: Real Maps, Custom Maps, Custom spells, etc..

Please give me a feedback so I can start to work! :)

Kind Regards,
Pro Warbringer
You should decide what to do. There is no one, specific need. I would like to play on real RPG and we are currently working on it. The other "idea" that I would love to play is WAR server, but more like Chivalry Medieval Warfare.

Back