• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creating a ot for fun

Death Avenger

Grouiok
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to do a ot in my free time but I didn't tuch to those thing since fews years, can I still create 1 using only tibia client/ip changer? Creating acc by using 1/1 to login or w.e? (I don't want to pay for a site) and could i lets people login without a paid host? I would host that in my pc and chill there with my gf time to time to try out what I would have done =]
Thanks

Hi, I would like to do a ot in my free time but I didn't tuch to those thing since fews years, can I still create 1 using only tibia client/ip changer? Creating acc by using 1/1 to login or w.e? (I don't want to pay for a site) and could i lets people login without a paid host? I would host that in my pc and chill there with my gf time to time to try out what I would have done =]
Thanks

if u make 8.6 you can login with 1.1 if u got any newer versions over 10. u need a site unless u get account manager implented on it.

Thanks

The new style is SQL or SQL Lite, SQL is so much easier to manage than old XML servers, You can find free website templates and website hosting files here! Xml uses up way more resources as well, and over time your database in the xml file gets very hefty and complicated, SQL is the new way, It would take you a week to learn studying from tutorials found here on otland, If you need any help on how to learn sql, I can gladly point you in the right direction on how to start learning it!

Back