• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creating account on my website, after creation it doesnt work to login to!

lindblad88

Reaction score
As the title says peeps, When I'm creating a account on my website I cant login with the account name & password which i created.

Can this be something because I'm using SHA1 or so?.. Really need help asap!

The configuration in my Index.php [ZNOTE AAC] is right. I'm getting all accounts I'm creating at my database with encrypted passwords.

Any thoughts/tips how I can fix this problem, I'm sure I'm not alone with having this problem.

Rep for those who helping. Thanks.

If you make account ingame with account manager you also getting same error ?
If false then tell me if new account created by account manager is encrypted with same way or not.
If true then something wrong with your rev , what rev do you use or possibly you just can't connect your login/game server at all

Last edited:
lindblad88 i have same problem. It is Code, go accounts yuo will see account number and password, password is coded, so server acept without coded. So... i dont know how to fix, edit register.php maybe

Back